The role of Finance and Administrative Associate is to ensure process integrity in program operation and specific project/output delivery, fully meeting established institutional policies, standards and donor requirements across budget execution, procurement & HR processes implementation and other operational functions.
Location: Vietnam Contract Type: Staff Grade: X6 Salary scale: Country Scale Contract Duration: 36 months Date to close (KST): 06/01/2020 Ref No: STA1467
- Monitor and report workstream budget expenditure on activities to ensure efficiency and consistency with established work plans to support program management;
- Support the monitoring of project budget and track expenditures to ensure that program resources are optimally allocated and utilized;
- Prepare budgets for submission to donors for funding of GGGI activities in country;
- Ensure that all procurement for the country team is efficiently planned and managed to ensure value for money and timely execution of the program budget;
- Ensure that human resources are efficiently recruited, and on-boarding is carefully managed, and all HR policies are abided by within the country team;
- Oversight and management of all logistical arrangements for the country team including the organization of workshops, meetings and events; and
- Lead and oversee Viet Nam office operations.
- Advise the team on the procedures, policies and tools of all operational transactions for project/output delivery;
- Work closely with relevant teams in GGGI’s HQ such as HR, procurement, finance, IT, etc;
- Identify issues and risks that will affect consistent program and delivery and report to the Country Representative and Deputy Country Representative;
- Identify issues from across projects and workstreams and advise project staff on remedial measures in order to maintain integrity of delivery;
- Communicate program needs to service providers/suppliers and ensure that services/products are delivered in line with established agreements; and
- Work closely with Government of Viet Nam to process meetings, MOU’s, HCA, etc.
Finance: Budget and financial management:
- Under guidance of the Country Representative, support the management of the GGGI Viet Nam budget allocation, including through the preparation of budget plans and schedules in line with yearly work programs and budgets;
- Preparing annual budget, providing monthly forecast and monitoring Viet Nam expenditure subsequently; ensure charges to be journal to the correct codes;
- Preparing budgets for submission to donors for financing;
- Completing corporate financial returns such as, monthly progress report (financial aspect, budget adjustment rounds during the year, year-end pack return etc. to GGGI HQ and relevant donors;
- Place initial screening and controls on country office spending, procurement requests and contract issuance
- Petty cash management, bank account reconciliation;
- Verify data and ensure data entry and document consistency from spending and expenses of specific project/output management;
- Consolidate financial documentation for projects and ensure accuracy of project financial reporting.
- Lead the procurement of all goods and services for the GGGI Viet Nam country program with a focus on value for money;
- Develop and monitor procurement plans and requisition procedures in line with yearly work programs and budget line.
Facilities and logistics:
- First aider and Health and Safety officer;
- Day to day running of the office;
- Complete asset inventories in line with GGGI HQ guidelines;
- Maintain program filing system and safeguard standards of reporting/documentary quality to support reporting to donors and program stakeholders.
Human Resources (HR) services:
- Support recruitment of staff and consultants and manage onboarding procedures based on HR guidelines.
- In close collaboration with GGGI HQ’s legal team, lead on the approval of all MOU’s and support the Country Representative on the conclusion of GGGI’s Host Country Agreement with the Government of Viet Nam.
- Experience in financial management;
- Experience working for a development partner (donor, embassy, multilateral, NGO, civil society, etc.);
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English essential;
- Relevant qualification preferred (accounting, business administration, finance, etc.);
- At least five years relevant experience.
Corporate Behaviors and Values
- Understand and actively supports GGGI’s mission, vision and values;
- Promote an organizational culture of trust, transparency, respect and partnership;
- Process and share information easily and is excellent at problem solving;
- Manage emotions and stress positively, builds rapport and resolves conflict easily.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy