Vacancy: Finance and Administrative Consultant (Short-term with possible extension), Hanoi
The Solidarity Center seeks a short-term Finance and Administrative Consultant to support its Hanoi-based operations. The Solidarity Center is a Washington DC-based, non-profit organization that promotes labor rights globally.
Finance & Accounting:
- Maintain and update general and project accounting records and files.
- Review billings/statements/invoices, advance request and advance liquidation documents.
- Undertake accounting functions including payment vouchers and ensure appropriate supporting documentation is maintained.
- Prepare budgets and monitor spending against approved budgets.
- Regularly update the Country Program Director (CPD) on spending rates and status of projects.
- Control the petty cash fund and cash flow for the field office.
- Prepare monthly and annual VAT report following the organization’s and donor’s requirement.
- Collaborate with DC-based project accountant and relevant officers regarding finance matters.
- Manage the procurement process for office goods and services.
- Support staff in arranging conferences, trainings, meetings, etc. as necessary.
- Support staff in making work-related travel arrangements including bookings for hotel, plane tickets and car rental, etc.
- Conduct annual inventory of office equipment.
- Ensure maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist with office correspondence, mailing and filing as needed.
- Assist the CPD and dependent(s) on visa entry, visa extension as per Vietnam regulations.
- Assist with translation and interpretation.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience
- Familiarity with USAID rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel.
- Familiarity with relevant government laws, regulations and reporting requirements
- Interest in labor rights work.
For more information about the Solidarity Center, please visit www.solidaritycenter.org
However, DO NOT submit your resume to the Solidarity Center website.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Send cover letter and CV or resume in English to email@example.com by December 15, 2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS