Finance and Admin Support Intern
The German Red Cross (GRC) is part of the worldwide Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement assisting victims of conflict and disaster and people affected by social or health related crisis. The Red Cross Movement provides to vulnerable people assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions and adheres to the seven principles of the Red Cross Movement: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity and Universality. In Vietnam, the GRC is supporting its local partner, the Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC), to implement projects in the field of Disaster Relief & Rehabilitation, Disaster Risk Reduction & Climate Change Adaptation.
Since 2018 the German Red Cross (GRC) and its partner Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC) have started a new project ““FBF READY” which aims at reducing the human suffering of vulnerable population in Hanoi due to more frequent and severe heatwaves through the capacity building of the VNRC in Forecast Based Financing for anticipatory humanitarian actions.
The German Red Cross Delegation in Hanoi is seeking one Vietnamese national candidate to fill the position of an Intern.
Sector: Disaster Risk Reduction / Climate Change Adaptation
Contract type and duration: 6 months duration on a full-time basis (with possibility of extension)
Starting date: 18.03.2020
Location: The position will be based in Hanoi
Duties and responsibilities
Support the GRC team in performing the following tasks:
- Performing general Finance, Administrative & Logistic tasks
- Translating finance supporting documents from Vietnamese to English
- Interpreting from English to Vietnamese and vice versa during meetings
- Performing other work related tasks upon request of Line Manager.
- Vietnamese citizen, University degree
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (compulsory), including translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Commitment and inspiration to work
Personal skills and abilities
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Being a member of the GRC project team;
- Taking part in relevant events (internal trainings, meetings, workshops, etc.);
- Learning about GRC procurement procedure
- Possibility to work on a career development plan; Exposure to many partners of the Red Cross Movement
You will be subordinated technically to Project Office Manager and you will be line-managed by the Head of project Office.
Interested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their applications by email in English consisting of a CV and a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly the post you would like to apply, i.e “Application for Intern”
Deadline: 08 March 2020, 17:00 Hanoi time.
Please note that only applications which are submitted in English shall be considered
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam