- Location: Hanoi
- Term: Full-time
- Deadline: March 21, 2023
Purpose of Position
- Provide servant and spiritual leadership to the finance and corporate services department ensuring competent and motivated staff are hired and retained, providing efficient delivery of services.
- Coordinate professional and personal development of finance and corporate services staff through adequate orientation, on-the-job coaching, identification of learning, training needs and opportunities and succession planning.
- Develop the organizational capacity in Finance and Corporate Services in working with People & Culture and other departments.
- Develop strong networks internally (other NOs, SOs and partnership entities) and externally (donors, other NGOs, banking entities, communities, etc.) through effective communication, relationships and twin citizenship.
- Promote shared resource networks within the region, and the partnership.
- Lead Finance and Corporate Services team in providing support to APs/projects during emergency response when needed to ensure humanitarian standards and accountability.
- Build capacity for sub-grantees in financial management.
- Ensure standard finance systems and processes are functioning well, which focus on accountability and stewardship.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain function to ensure organization resources be most economically spent in alignment with global supply chain standards.
- Support IT manager to ensure IT strategy and governance, infrastructure management, and delivery management are functioning well at all WVV offices.
- Provide overall leadership to the administration function ensuring that the national office is effectively supported and staff have a clean, secure and hospitable place to work.
- Ensure that safety and security is considered in all aspects of our programs; monitors implementation of the Country Office Safety and Security Management Plan.
- Leading the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management and coordinate crisis responses to prevent or avoid strategic challenges and mitigate the impact of incidents or crises.)
- Lead process optimization which is one of WVV’s strategic objectives.
- In collaboration with other NO Directors, advise the ND on strategic resource acquisition and allocation
- Coordinate the planning and budgeting process and provide technical support, to ensure global and regional guidelines are met.
- Review alignment of budgets between National Office, projects, grants, MyPBAS and Support Offices.
- Control of NO budget, cash flow and project funding, by providing timely and relevant information to budget managers, in collaboration with the Operations Leader.
- Contribute to the development of WV NO strategic direction and priorities.
- Design and manage systems, policies and procedures that provide appropriate levels of security and control of WV assets, resources and operations.
- Coordinate the submission of timely, accurate and complete relevant reporting to the Partnership and to internal users.
- Define and implement efficient and effective internal control systems.
- Adhere to partnership policies, procedures and guidelines as stipulated in the WVI Financial Manual and other documents, including – but not limited to: grant compliance, planning & budgeting, year-end closing, carry forward, accounting and reporting.
- Coordinate the timely and accurate submission of financial reports in Notes FFR (Field Financial Reporting) database.
- Review the reconciliation of MyPBAS to FFR monthly with action plan for addressing outstanding items.
- Provide regular analysis of ADP/Grant financial reports and timely feedback to ADP/Grant managers for decision making
- Ensure NO Finance staff visit Programs/Projects to monitor accountability issues, follow up on implementation of audit findings and provide support as needed.
- Manage appropriate finance and corporate services related systems and controls and ensure they are in place to avoid significant audit risk ratings, both at the NO and project levels.
- Coordinate management responses to relevant audits performed to the NO and projects; ensure they are sent on time to the Audit Department; and that audit recommendations are implemented timely at all levels.
- Coordinate adequate preparation for GC and external audits.
- Implement anti-corruption and fraud strategies.
- Manage directly the safety and security within the team based on guidance WVV guidelines, through security assessment, planning and management.
- Master Degree or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Audit etc. required.
- ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
- Knowledge of government grant regulations and financial reporting requirements preferred.
- Good working knowledge of computerized accounting systems, preferable Sun Systems. Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office software.
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of relevant experience, preferably with international Humanitarian Organizations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance and corporate services leadership position.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Email subject: Hanoi - Your Name - Position
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD