In collaboration and support Finance Monitoring Officer, Finance Analyst and under the supervision of the Senior Finance Monitoring Officer, to help in the finance monitoring visits, financial planning process and the development of needed financial analysis in order to provide relevant financial information, finance visit findings for higher level decision making. To back up the function of bank payment in order to ensure timely payment.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Finance Monitoring Visits
- Support the tasks of checking/auditing of transactions through Online Proucrement system on monthly basis (all offices);
- Support the monitoring visits to Partners (both offline and online).
- Support FP&A team in budget phasing process during forecast period (1st, 2nd, Annual budget);
- Support FP&A team in timely preparing donor financial reports;
- Support Senior Finance Officer in preparing PACCOM report.
- Load DEAs, Map CAM and Premise Codes to new awards.
- Do the enquiry in the accouting software to obtain data from Accounting Software for the purpose of financial analysis
- Support Finance Officer to run bank payment when needed, ensuring payment being made in due time;
Capacity Building for Staff, Budget Holders and Partners
- Support in training to staff and budget holders both online and offline when required (preparing materials, training tools)
- Support in providing technical guidance to BHs with regard to budget phasing.
- Support in training to partners including financial management training and on fraud awareness raising.
- Support Finance Officer in filing work when needed.
- Internal: Finance and Support Services Director, Finance Manager, Senior Finance Officer, Programme and Finance Staff, RO/FMS Agresso Lions.
- External: Government Agencies, INGOs, donors, suppliers of goods and services
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant subject, MA is preferable
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 3 years experience in financial management, preferably in international organizations, INGOs and/or bilateral organization
- Good financial management skill
- Have strong sence in compliance
- Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Proven commitment to children rights and equality of opportunity
- Good computer and IT skills
- Knowledge of Vietnam development issues and NGO networks
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to email@example.com
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
We believe that gender equality is a basic right for all people
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Oct 21, 2021
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
10/12/2021Consulate General of India Ho Chi Minh City
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International