Position: Finance Assistant
Work place: Hanoi
Deadline: 31/10/2021The International Center (formerly known as Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation -VVAF) is a humanitarian organization that has addressed the consequences of war through advocacy and service programs in Vietnam for the last three decades. As a cofounder of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, IC-VVAF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997. Now the International Center (IC) focuses on disability support, landmine removal, and mental health programs. The “Moving Without Limits” Project Under the financial support of United States Agency for International Development (USAID), IC is implementing the Disability Support Project named “Moving without Limits” in the three provinces of Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam and Binh Dinh. The project aims to improve people with disability’s access to quality assistive technologies or devices (AD/AT) in the target provinces, thus enhancing their independence in activities of daily living and participation in social activities Three specific objectives include:
- Improved availability of quality assistive technologies/devices (AT/AD) for people with mobility impairments in Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam and Binh Dinh;
- Improved capacity for the health sector workforce at the national and sub-national levels,
- Improved advocacy for policies/regulations and information sharing related to AT/AD.
- FINANCE ASSISTANT The Finance assistant shall have main responsibilities as follows:
- Assisting Admin & Finance Manager to perform accounting and finance task for the project.
- Handle all basic accounting tasks including checking payment documents, handling and controlling petty cash and payments, tracking expenditures, and preparing bank transfer orders and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure funds for project are spent according to the financial guidelines and approved budget.
- Keep project documents updated, complete, current, and filed appropriately.
- Act as the secretary to the periodical administration meeting
- Manage timesheet record and update leave balance of all office staff
- Translation service as requested
- Responsible for stand-by position for arranging logistics such as: booking air tickets/hotel for visitors/ staff going to field trips locally and abroad.
- Willing to travel for business trip purpose.
- Other administration tasks as required
- Bachelor in Finance & Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in relevant position, working experience in iNGO is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of admin & accounting principles & procedures
- Good communication and pleasant interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using Computer proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- English proficiency: Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skill.
- Teamwork, professionalism, flexibility and an understanding of working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Good teamwork
- Having long-term commitment to the job
- High attention to details and well-organized spirit
- Expression of Interest;
- CVs demonstrating relevant capacity and experience
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International