- Check office and programme advance/Payment/ expenses for Southern Office: ensuring they are processed on time and in line with SCI and donor financial requirements;
- Process bank payment for office and programme expenses in due time for the Southern Office.
- Strictly follow up SCI financial calendar, support Finance Officer in processing and posting all needed expenses in the period to Agresso before the month end date;
- Post expenses of awards closed in the period in due time.
- Support Finance Officer in controlling advance, receivables payables for Southern Office and clearing them in due time in line with SCI procedures.
- Support Finance Officer in reconciling all balance sheet accounts before the hard close for the Southern Office.
- Do the first review of partners’ financial reports and advance before submitting them to Finance Officer for verification;
- Conduct partners financial visits when required;
- Conduct partners assessment and induction when required;
- Help to locate accounting documents when the audit conducted is conducted at the SC Office;
- Implement and follow up the implementation of auditors’ recommendations.
- Support the CO when needed in loading phased budgets, GLACOS, DEAs, CAM Mapping into the Agresso.
- Be the focal point in the Southern Office to provide system technical support before having to seek support from CO or FMS support.
- Internal: Finance and Support Service Director, Finance Manager, HCM Finance Officer, Programme and Finance Staff
- External: Government Agencies, INGOs, donors, suppliers of goods and services
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related subjects
- At least 2-3 years experience in finance and accounting tasks, preferably in international organizations, INGOs and/or bilateral organization
- Good understanding of Vietnamese government system and international development arena
- Good financial management skill
- Have strong sence in compliance
- Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Proven commitment to children rights and equality of opportunity
- Good computer and IT skills
- Knowledge of Vietnam development issues and NGO networks
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)