- Implementation of operational and financial management strategies;
- Administration of budgets and cost-recovery system;
- Accounting. Finance and administrative support and Global payroll;
- CO cash management;
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
- Full compliance with UN/UNDP rules and regulations of financial processes, financial records and reports and audit follow up; implementation of the effective internal control framework;
- Act as CO ARGUS focal point and create/modify ATLAS profiles for management’s approval taking into considerations UNDP’s internal control framework;
- Alternate to Operations Manager as primary contact with local bank management on routine operational matters including negotiation of exchange rate on replenishment.
- Preparation and modifications of budgets for UNDP management projects, follow-up with HQs on ASL for management projects;
- Support the Operations Manager in establishment of criteria for pro-ration of Agencies contributions to the common services account, preparation and modifications of the common services budget and follow up on timely recovery of payments;
- Support the Operations Manager to prepare yearly common services and common security budgets and follow up on timely collection of contributions from UN agencies and Government;
- Timely preparation of cost-recovery bills in Atlas for the services provided by UNDP, implementation of the income tracking system and follow up on cost recovery.
- Proper control of the supporting documents for payments and financial reports for NIM projects; preparation of all types of vouchers;
- Verification of payments, execution of Pay cycle and payments;
- Proper receipting of goods and services and establishment of accruals;
- Global payrolls processing in Atlas;
- Maintenance of the internal expenditures control system which ensures that vouchers processed are matched and completed, transactions are correctly recorded and posted in Atlas; payrolls are duly prepared and processed, MPOs and other entitlements are duly processed;
- Ensure accounts financial closure for midyear and end of year closures;
- Timely corrective actions on unposted vouchers, including the vouchers with budget check errors, match exceptions, unapproved vouchers. Timely response to HQ requests to resolve financial data issues;
- In coordination with UNDP’s Global Shared Services Center, follow up on dashboard Exceptions on cash arrangements and take corrective actions as necessary;
- Support the Operations Manager to follow up on Finance & IPSAS Dashboard on monthly basis to ensure that Office remains on acclaim list;
- Maintenance of the Accounts Receivables for UNDP projects and follow-up with partners on contributions, deposits creation in Atlas and their application to AR pending items;
- Deposit recording in Atlas including application of the deposit to an Accounts Receivable pending item;
- Act as certifying officer in ATLAS for Travel Requests submitted via ATLAS T&E module. Verify travel entitlements submitted by travelers e.g. DSA, terminals etc;
- Act as Travel Finance in ATLAS ensuring ticket invoicing, staging, reconciliation and payment to UNDP’s travel agent. Ensures availability of budget for all Travel Requests submitted in ATLAS per COA.
- Via T&E module identify ticket reconciliation errors, unmatched ticket and unused ticket and take necessary actions to resolve these errors.
- Review of cash position for local accounts to ensure sufficient funds on hand for disbursements. Timely identification and recording of receipts for income application;
- Daily review of zero-balance account bank statements in Atlas to monitor imprest level; identification and recording of contributions;
- Preparation of monthly UN exchange rate report to Treasury;.
- Timely and accurate processing of bank reconciliations of the local bank accounts and accounts that are interfaced with BOA, elaboration of the system on the CO expenditures/ contributions tracking;
- Initiation of bank transfers and deals in Atlas.
- Secondary Education, with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance.
- University Degree in Finance, Business or Public Administration. Combination with 3 additional years of relevant and qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Qualified accountants from an internationally recognized institute of accountancy will have a distinct advantage.
- Long listed Candidates will be required to undergo the UNDP Accountancy & Finance Test (AFT) as a mandatory pre-condition for placement on the short-list for all applicants that do not have qualifications that exempt them from the test and if the institution is not recognized.
- Those who are selected for this position yet do not hold a professional accountancy certificate must enroll in Finance Training and Certification Programme (FTCP) and complete it to the level commensurate with the position thereafter.
- 6 years (Secondary Education) or 3 years (with bachelor’s degree) of progressively responsible finance and accounting experience is required. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and ERP financials, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Knowledge of IPSAS and/or IFRS required
- Fluency in English (required) - Arabic is favorable but not a must.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children