Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
The “USAID Biodiversity Conservation” activity is a 5 years program starting from July 2020 to July 2025. The project aims to maintain and increase forest quality as well as protect and stabilize wildlife populations in five high conservation value provinces (Quang Binh, Quang Nam, TT Hue, Quang Tri, and Lam Dong). The project targets ten special use forests and at least five protection forests, linking forest management units across the landscape to maintain forest cover and connectivity of habitats vital for the protection of Vietnam’s threatened and endemic species.
We are looking for a Finance Coordinator, based in Hanoi to support the COP in general administration of the program, overseeing budgets, financial planning & management of the USAID-WWF Biodiversity Conservation program in Hanoi and field offices and ultimately achieving program goals.
As our Finance Coordinator, YOU will be responsible for ensuring compliance with WWF & USAID policies and ensures sound management of WWF revenues used toward accomplishing WWF’s mission.
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or finance. A Master’s degree and/or a recognized accounting qualification would be an asset.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in similar financial, compliance, or operational role supporting international donor projects; Experience with USAID funded projects will be an advantage
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting requirements on multimillion-dollar projects
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices, financial reporting standards, financial management processes and procedures
- Familiarity with US Government (USG) Federal Acquisition Regulations and USG contracting rules is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working in not-for-profit organisations including managing projects, budgets, and work streams
- Leadership and communication skills, coupled with diplomacy, numeracy, and business acumen are essential.
- Proven interpersonal and people-management skills, complimented by excellent written and spoken English are essential.
- Proven experience of designing business processes, setting standards, or establishing operating policies and procedures is desirable, preferably in a project or program management context
How to apply:
Find more information about this article at https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=364918
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title [WWF – 112020] Finance Coordinator – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 1st November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)