- Review partner’s monthly financial reports to ensure that they meet requirements. Liaise with other staff for review as needed;
- Review funding requests (advances and reimbursement), including preparing supporting documentation for payment and acquittal;
- Monitor grant compliance with partnership agreements in terms and conditions, including reporting;
- Assist with the financial and administrative aspects of grantees' projects, review budget changes and other supporting documents;
- Assist with processing grant award, amendments, termination and closure;
- Assist in track outstanding grants’ reporting and/or compliance items and prepare appropriate reports on status;
- Ensure complete documentation is on file for all partners within portfolio and that files are audit?ready;
- Produce grant reports on various aspects of grant portfolio, as well as written and/or quantitative analysis, including overall status, financial status, reporting status, etc.
- Carry out internal control mission – in close concert with relevant to assess adequacy of compliance with applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Report findings to Operations Managers including proposed follow?up with grant partners based on issues noted;
- Advice on GAAP and basic accounting records to be maintained by the partners.
- Perform on?going monitoring and assessment of partner capacity to accurately record and post all transactions.
- Ensure adequate response and monitoring to implement recommendations of all financial audits and partner capacity assessments
- Participate to joint?monitoring missions.
- Travel for grant partner support and/or capacity building activities;
- Support project close?out activities related to grant awards or general project support;
- Carry out other relevant tasks as necessary.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual partner’s finance reports as required by the Program.
- Provide advice to maintain the risk management matrix (register)
- Issue a statement on internal control for each six month progress report;
- Monitor the effectiveness of AUS4EQUALITY's risk management system and provide recommendations to improvement as required
- Review the adequacy, implementation and operation of AUS4EQUALITY's anti-corruption, fraud and related misuse policies and procedures and provide recommendations as necessary.
- Assess proposals for purchase of external auditors (where necessary make representations to these external auditors and follow up and review the cases involved);
- Investigate allegations of fraud for AUS4EQUALITY Partners and Sub-Partners
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in finance management and compliance in development organizations;
- Experience managing grants and/or other donor grant awards.
- Auditing experience, a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in building capacity and providing training and technical assistance, and experience working with NGO/government and business partners;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and other appropriate software)
- Self-guided, strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure. Excellent communication, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Experience in using online MIS/accounting software and competence will be an added advantage, or ability to learn quickly.
- A cover letter including a response to each of the selection criteria
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Contact of 03 referees
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
05/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Save the Children
25/04/2021Room to Read
All year roundAVI
12/04/2021LIN CENTER FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT