- Output 1: State actors, TVET staff, TVET institutes and the business sector are interconnected.
- Output 2: The regulatory framework of TVET is aligned to the requirements of the changing world of work
- Output 3: The concept of High-Quality TVET institutes is successfully implemented in selected TVET institutes.
- Assist the PR/ Coms Officer with regular tasks Achieve outcomes and outputs in the assigned areas
- Support colleaques from the TVET policy advice team, upon request
- Assistance in maintaining and updating content for the TVET Programme's bilingual websites (English and Vietnamese), Facebook page and YouTube channel
- Assistance in knowledge management
- Assistance at workshops and events in tasks related to communication & PR (e.g. drafting press releases, taking photos and preparing promotional items)
- Assistance in writing and designing communications materials such as factsheets, success stories, videos, promotional items and others
- Research and preparation of relevant data for communications work Assistance in translation of relevant documents when needed
- Assistance in monitoring and press clipping of print and online media for events organized by TVET Support in administrative and logistical tasks
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings, field visit and other events
- Support in preparation of ToRs and contract requests
- Support quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables of the consultant contracts
- Other tasks as assigned by the PR and Communications Officer(s) or other staff upon request.
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed bachelor studies in social science, public policy, communication, jouralism or similar
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation is an asset
- Previous professional experiences in project and/or event management is an asset
- Knowledge of gender sensitive communication, gender mainstreaming in education is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Creative, good organizational skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work very precisely and flexibly
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions.
30/06/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)