Job Opportunities with USAID Saving Species Project
Tetra Tech, through its subsidiary Tetra Tech ARD (http://www.tetratechintdev.com/), a US-based international development firm is implementing the USAID Saving Species Project. The implementation team lead by Tetra Tech’s Chief of Party provides an effective combination of experience combating wildlife trade across Africa to Asia and the proven ability to reduce demand for consumption, improve enforcement of trafficking, and strengthen policy formulation for illegal wildlife in Vietnam. We work collaboratively with the Government of Vietnam (GVN) and Vietnamese civil society, the foundations for sustainability and the predicates for success in Vietnam. We anticipate supporting sufficient capacity improvements throughout the wildlife trafficking system to ensure continued progress beyond the life of the CWT Activity.
Tetra Tech is recruiting a Finance, Human Resources and Administration Manager for its office in Ha Noi.
All applicants should be Vietnamese citizens. Interested and qualified candidates should email their cover letter, current curriculum vitae (CV) and 3 references to: info@SavingSpeciesVietnam.org. Subject of the email should include “USAID Saving Species” and the name of the position applying for. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Selected candidates will be hired as soon as they are available. Compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Tetra Tech ARD is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented groups. Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for submission of applications: 07 January 2020
Position: Finance, Human Resources and Administration Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Supervisory and Support
- Manages the overall functions of the administrative and finance team
- Supervises the administrative and finance team staff
- Manages and directs recruitment in consultation with the COP
- Conducts annual performance reviews and evaluations of employees, with COP review and concurrence
- Assists COP to arrange technical and administrative support for short-term consultants and contractors, including orientation on functions and support
Project Compliance and Guidance Duties
- The incumbent, together with the COP, will develop overall administrative andmanagement policies and prepare procedural guidelines for staff and consultants that are consistent with USAID, Tetra Tech ARD, and GVN policies and regulations
- Oversees and coordinates development and implementation of a manual that describes all administrative policies in order to provide guidance to staff, technical assistance team members, and short-term consultants
- Develops and implements new and revised operating policies and procedures as the need arises
- Ensures compliance of operations with USAID, GVN, and Tetra Tech ARD administrative policies and guidelines
- The incumbent oversees and reconciles all financial reporting to ensure compliance with Tetra Tech ARD, USAID, and GVN formats, requirements, and scheduling
- Supervises the management of local and foreign currency accounts
- Projects, monitors and replenishes cash flow
- Prepares fiscal monitoring controls on petty cash, bank accounts and procurement integrity
- Assures cost efficiencies and quality control
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
EDUCATION: University degree in business administration, accounting, financial management or its equivalent
WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum of ten years working in administration and finance with international organizations providing contractual technical assistance services. A minimum of two years working experience in a senior supervisory role. This work experience must comprise considerable familiarity with accounting, payroll, procurement and logistical support services. Work experience in providing contractual technical assistance to USAID is preferred.
SKILLS: Excellent organizational skills and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff. An ability to act as mediator in conflict situations. A working knowledge of data management using Microsoft Word and Excel software programs. Extensive knowledge of personnel administration principles, wage and salary administration. Excellent organization and time management skills. Demonstrates the authority and sensitivity to manage project staff. Ability to multi-task and capable of efficiently responding to the needs of the project staff. Ability to effectively respond to continuously evolving administrative and financial priorities.
LANGUAGES: Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English, and Vietnamese
GENERAL: Enthusiastic, serious, responsible, good analytical and communications skills, high integrity, ability to work under pressure, attention to details and due diligence. Passionate about biodiversity conservation and sustainability.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID