In collaboration with FO/FA and under supervision of the Senior Finance Officer, to manage the accounting works / filing following the grant agreements, donors' rules and regulations and organization's policies and procedures.
- Maintain filing of monthly accounting vouchers, journals, spreadsheets and other finance documents;
- Photocopy, scan and translate the financial documents when required;
- Help finance colleagues/external auditors to find/seek the accounting vouchers, & financial supporting documents when needed;
- Getting familiar with accounting / finance management in an international organization;
- Other tasks as assigned .
University degree in accounting, finance or related field.
Experiences and Skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are required);
- Ability to work with confidential financial information.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Mar 25, 2021
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD