The Opportunity - Finance Intern
In collaboration with Finance-colleagues and under supervision of the Partner and Accounting Coordinator, to manage the filing, document arrangement work following the grant agreements, donors’ rules and regulations and organization’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain filing of monthly accounting vouchers, journals, spreadsheets and other finance documents;
- Photocopy, scan and translate the financial documents when required;
- Help finance colleagues/external auditors to find/seek the accounting vouchers, & financial supporting documents when needed;
- Getting familiar with accounting / finance management in an international organization;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- University degree in accounting, finance or related field.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are required);
- Ability to work with confidential financial information.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at:
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to email@example.com Closing Date for Application: 24th September, 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
We believe that gender equality is a basic right for all people
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross