Job Title: Finance InternDepartment/Location: Finance Department
Location: HanoiDuration: 12 months from Jun 2023 to May 2024
Reports To: Finance Manager
About:Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
CRS/Vietnam Background:CRS has been operating in Vietnam since 1994. CRS Vietnam assists local partners in 10 provinces in the areas of inclusion of people with disabilities, Explosive Ordnance Risk Education and victim assistance, Disaster Risk Reduction and Management, and Community-based Climate Change Adaptation.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Scan and copy documents to send to donors, bank, auditors as requested.
- Arrange filing system such as stamping on processed documents, storing financial supporting document in order and easy access, cancel documents as required, etc.
- Follow up with staff of other teams to collect and complete all hard copy financial documents.
- Support to prepare and conduct finance training courses for staff and partner.
- Support to verify supporting documents/ payment voucher.
- Help to reconcile bank book with bank statement, find and extract bank notes.
- Assist to issue electronic PIT voucher withhold for consultants and send to recipients as requested.
- Translate financial report and assessment as requested
- Travel to field to support finance officers during financial monitoring visit (if any).
- Perform other tasks as necessary as requested by supervisor.
Qualifications and Personal Skills:
- University degree in finance or related discipline
- Good organizational and computer skills (Word, Excel, E-mail and Internet - required).
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese required.
- Able to travel to project areas when required.
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Individuals interested in this job are invited to submit your applications via email to Catholic Relief Services at: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications in English should include: i) Cover letter; ii) CV demonstrating relevant capacity.
Deadline for submission: Jun 11, 2023CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or HIV/AIDs.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi