Title: Finance Internship
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Program: Administration and Finance; Global Health Security
Start Date: November 2019
End Date: May 2020 *start and end dates can be flexible?
Estimated number of hours per week: 20 – 30; flexible?
Will the intern be receiving a stipend? Yes
Will the intern travel? (local or international): No
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997, and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is currently recruiting for a local intern based at PATH office in Hanoi to support the finance team. The intern will work under the management of PATH’s Asia Finance Manager.
Description of the project the Intern will complete:
The intern will be able to practice and learn about accounting skills and daily work performance of the accountant/finance officer through supporting the finance/accounting team. This internship will includes supporting the daily payment process under the supervision of the accountant and finance manager.
Description of overall learning objectives and goals for the internship/benefit to the Intern:
The intern will have an opportunity to apply academic coursework, receive mentorship, and familiarize themselves with an international, multidisciplinary working environment. Additionally, the intern will gain practical experience in the field of finance management and accounting.
Brief description of required skills/experience the intern should possess:
- Enrolled student or recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of detail focus, accuracy, and responsibility
- Motivation and strong desire to learn and take on new challenges
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during internship:
- Insight into the working environment and understanding the culture of the organization
- Standard accounting and financial management, cash basic management accounting
- Payment document review and control
- Communication skills and coordination with other team members
- Other related skills of accounting, banking and administration
- Pre-review the backup documents submitted by the staff/consultant and partners for payment such as: travel expenses, meeting/training/workshop expenses, purchased orders, sales contracts, etc., scan and upload to share drive.
- Pre-review the airfares, taxi receipts, group them by projects.
- Rearrange/pre-review financial supporting invoices/receipts against financial reports submitted by partners for easy tracking.
- Input data to accounting system when required with scanning and uploading financial documents to the accounting software,
- Rearrange to make sure the supporting documents of the vouchers are in good order for reviewing, filing document.
Application link: Finance Internship
Deadline Submission: 31 Oct 2019
Candidates must currently have legal authorization to work in Vietnam. PATH does not provide relocation assistance or visa sponsorship for internships.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)