What we doWe are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet NamWWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF. The “USAID Biodiversity Conservation” project aims to maintain and increase forest quality as well as protect and stabilize wildlife populations in central Vietnam. The project targets ten special use forests and at least five protection forests, linking forest management units across the landscape to maintain forest cover and connectivity of habitats vital for the protection of Vietnam’s threatened and endemic species. We are looking for a Finance Manager, based in Hanoi. As our Finance Manager, you will support the COP in general administration of the program, overseeing budgets, financial planning & management of the USAID - Viet Nam Biodiversity Conservation program in Hanoi and field offices and ultimately achieving program goals. The Finance Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with WWF & USAID policies and ensures sound management of WWF revenues used toward accomplishing WWF’s mission.
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or finance. A Master’s degree and/or a recognized accounting qualification would be an asset.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in similar financial, compliance, or operational role supporting international donor projects; Experience with USAID funded projects will be an advantage
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting requirements on multimillion-dollar projects
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices, financial reporting standards, financial management processes and procedures
- Familiarity with US Government (USG) Federal Acquisition Regulations and USG contracting rules is a plus
How to apply:The detailed Job Description for this position is attached to this article, or find out more details HERE. Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of relevant diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position title [re-ad Feb 2021] Finance Manager USAID BC – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 7th March 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. “WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children