- Check all payments with all related financial documents based on the requirements of NPA and Donor before getting approvals.
- Compare actual expenditures and with budgets. Any variances or discrepancies should be immediately documented and reported to FM.
- Check and Coordinate with Logistic /Admin/HR department in procurement requests, as per requirements of the donor and NPA under Vietnamese law and practice
- Institute safeguards, checks, and balances so that expenditures are properly approved and made as budgeted.
- Support audit cash count
- Prevent and detect fraud and errors.
- Visit field projects to ensure proper utilization of resources
- Make sure to understand the updated rules and regulations of Donors as well NPA requirements
- Follow up partner expenditure to ensure their compliance with donor and NPA rules and regulation
- Check all entries properly recorded based on justifications required and ensue records are complete and accurate the system
- Coordinate with Log Manager and Officers to Control stock inventory by comparing the physical stock with the accounting records or stock cards.
- Ensure accounting is available for audit / management control checks and to arrange disposing files when necessary
- Reconsolidate bank statements and cash statements of all projects on monthly basic
- Prepare financial reporting
- Post interim expenses for all projects via regional and HO account or any transactions (when required)
- Assist FM to gathering the information for preparing the yearly budget
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Make sure all finance documents are stored in order and in safe place
- Coordinate with FOs to assist project staff in completing financial paperwork to ensure compliance with NPA financial guidelines as well donor regulations
- Perform other lawful tasks assigned by FM
- BE in Accounting/Finance or equivalent;
- Experience in relevant position in INGOs or international organizations is an advantage;
- Experience with US government funded project is preferred;
- Computer literacy – good knowledge of online accounting software such as Agresso is preferred;
- High attention to details;
- Good command of Spoken and Written English;
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills;
- A proactive and critical thinker;
- A good team player as well as an independent worker;
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines;
- Maintaining confidentiality;
- Familiar with multi-cultural working environment.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation