ICEM – International Centre for Environmental Management is an award-winning independent technical service centre that assists government, private sector and communities to define and implement policies for ecologically sustainable development. Established in Australia 1999, ICEM has its regional headquarters in Hanoi.
ICEM works in Asia and the Pacific – especially in the Mekong countries and focuses on climate change, water resources management, disaster risk management, energy efficiency and renewables, environmental assessment, environmental economics, and biodiversity conservation. ICEM seeks to integrate environmental concerns with development through spatial planning, modelling, socio-economic analysis and environmental assessment tools.
ICEM is now seeking a qualified candidate to fill in the below position:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Report to: Finance Manager
Duration: 2 years renewable
Deadline for application: 30th September 2020
Expected starting date: 16th October 2020
Salary and other benefits: Competitive package
The ICEM Finance Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process payments for ICEM staff, consultants and other concerned parties in compliance with ICEM policy and procedures
- Prepare journal entries, make accurate and appropriate recording of income and expenses
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and other accounting report.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Support in preparing ICEM’s annual balance/profit and loss sheet
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Project financial management:
- Involve in project financial management including keeping track of and reporting on the financial income and expenditure of ICEM projects.
- Maintain financial records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures as well as donor rules and regulations
- Prepare periodically financial reports and invoices to donors
- Closely working with Project Coordinator to prepare Costs Estimate for Workshop to submit to Clients for prior approval.
- Support to prepare budget for proposal development
- Support in project procurement process
- Support to checking various contracts (consultant contract, services, workshop, printing contracts, etc) in regard to the accuracy of figures, dates, delivery terms, payment terms and other information of the contracts)
- Other duties as defined by ICEM Finance Manager.
- University degree in accounting & finance
- At least 6 to 10 years experience in a similar position in a foreign business
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel and accounting software)
- Good analytical skill and results oriented; Honest and accurate; Mature and reliable
- Ability to manage and work independently and efficiently
- Ability to work closely with program staff, while ensuring the needs of Finance Department are met in a timely fashion.
To apply, send a cover memo, updated CV with contact details of two references to Ms Luong Quynh Mai (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information about ICEM, visit www.icem.com.au.
Applications close on 30 September 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
01/02/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
30/01/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
25/01/2021Center for Development and Integration (CDI)
31/01/2021USAID LinkSME Project
25/01/2021Save the Children