CARE is an international development and humanitarian aid organisation fighting global poverty and injustice, with a special focus on working with women and girls to bring lasting change to their communities.
CARE International in Vietnam is a dynamic organisation working with Vietnamese partner organisations for 30 years on 300+ projects. CVN recognises that the key to achieving equitable development outcomes lies in shifting deeply rooted, structural underlying causes of poverty and social and gender injustice which contribute to exclusion and vulnerability of particular groups in society. CVN’s long term programme goals are Remote Ethnic Minority Women and Socially Marginalised People equitably benefit from development, are resilient to changing circumstances and have a legitimate voice. To learn more, visit: www.care.org.vn
About the role
An exciting opportunity to be an important part of the dynamic finance team of the well-known international NGO who is in-charge of project finance as well as accounting task. Being the finance officer, the post holder will also have great chance at the same time contribute to the programme implementation and development for CARE in Vietnam through working closely with the local partners.
As a Finance Officer, this position will:
1- Financially manage a number of projects to ensure internal control requirements are met while still supporting the local partners’ finance staff to improve their capacity;
2- Conduct internal audit/spot check visits to partners and facilitate the external audits;
3- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for Finance Controller review and sign off;
4- Coordinate with the project team during the project implementation to ensure the disbursement reach target and as intended purpose;
5- Facilitate training events for partners; and
6- Work on the accounting tasks as required.
Ideally you will have:
• Good knowledge and proven experience on accounting;
• Proven experience on program finance management;
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with partners; and
• Positive working attitude, can do approach and willingness to contribute to the team’s synergy.
Why you should apply:
• Ongoing professional and personal development
• A dynamic and innovative environment
• Supportive teams
• A comprehensive benefits package
Base in Hanoi with travels to project locations in Vietnam to work with partners
Full time 1 year contract, and will be renewed upon mutual agreement.
Please send your application that includes cover letter explaining briefly your background and experience and why you are an ideal candidate, a CV, and sample work (links or file attachment) in English to email: Jobs@care.org.vn quoting [CARE – 112020] Position – Fullname in the subject line of the email.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
21/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank