Employment Type: Consultant
National consultants to conduct consultations, analyze related legal documents, propose recommendations for circular drafts and develop a guidance for implementation of the circular issued by MOF.
The International Executive Service Corps ( www.iesc.org ) implements the USAID funded LinkSME project to improve the performance of SMEs and integrate them into lead-firm supply chains. USAID LinkSME also supports the Government of Vietnam (GVN) in its efforts to develop, adopt, and implement policy and regulatory reforms to provide a more favorable environment for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Under the Policy Reform Component, USAID LinkSME has been providing technical assistance for the Government of Vietnam to strengthen implementation of the Law on SME support 2018. Specifically, USAID LinkSME has supported the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) to conduct annual evaluation of the law implementation and revise the Decree 39/2018/ND-CP detailing some provisions of the Law.
In 2022, USAID LinkSME plans to assist the Ministry of Finance (MOF) to develop a circular guiding financial mechanism to support SME. To implement the activity, USAID LinkSME is recruiting a group of 02 national consultants to conduct consultations, analyze related legal documents, propose recommendations for circular drafts and develop a guidance for implementation of the circular issued by MOF.
For details on the assignments and required qualifications, please refer to:
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications to USAID LinkSME hiring site:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled. Early applications by November 25th 2021 are strongly encouraged.
Application should include the following filled forms together with a detail CV:
1. Contractor Employee Biographical Data Sheet (please download at this link )
2. Consultancy Service Proposal (please download at this link )
Proposal shall specify below information:
- Background information of the Circular guiding financial mechanism to support SMEs and its development process
- Approach: Analysis of key issues to be focused in the circular, list of documents to be reviewed; list of stakeholders to be interviewed/consulted, and tentative groups of recommendations.
- Deliverables: List out all deliverables with key content, outlines, and length (if it is applicable)
- Cost estimation: Estimate number of days needed for each consultant to deliver the task and daily rate of each consultant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
10/12/2021Consulate General of India Ho Chi Minh City
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
21/12/2021Save the Children
09/12/2021UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
09/12/2021Save the Children
06/12/2021WHO - World Health Organization
10/12/2021Save the Children
08/12/2021Save the Children
08/12/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
15/12/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
08/12/2021Cục Xúc tiến Thương mại - Bộ Công Thương