VVOB – education for development is an organization based in Belgium with more than 35 years of experience in sustainably improving the quality of education systems. VVOB has received support for this from multiple leading funding partners, adding up to a total annual budget of over 13 million euros spread over 10 country programs. VVOB reinforces the capacity of ministries of Education and their institutions to implement their education policies as effectively as possible. This guarantees the sustainability of results. The geographical, thematic, and operational choices VVOB makes in each program are informed by relevant research and the policy priorities of VVOB’s partner countries and formulated in partnership with their governments.
VVOB in Vietnam is implementing the project “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Thanh Hoa, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai, and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023). In the framework of this project, VVOB is currently coordinating with local educational partners to organize various training courses, field trips, and visits to the project sites. These activities require lots of travelling by airplane.
VVOB Vietnam would like to find a flight ticket booking vendor (hereinafter mentioned as vendor) to support us in the smooth implementation of iPLAY project activities. Please check the full Call for quotations in the attachment (English and Vietnamese versions).
The quotation and the appendices attached to the quotation submission form must be written in Vietnamese language (English version is encouraged)
The following information shall be included in the quotation:
- A company portfolio.
- The financial statements of the last 3 years.
- The fixed unit price in Vietnam dong (including VAT) including required information in Annex.
- Other service fees in Vietnam dong (including VAT)
- The signature of the person authorised to sign the quotation.
- The date on which the person referred to above signed the quotation.
- The applicant’s complete address and tax number (if applicable).
- At least 3 reference contacts of the work have done.
- All documents requested as part of the selection and awarding criteria.
The quotation must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the following words on top of it: QUOTATION FOR FLIGHT TICKET BOOKING VENDOR – DO NOT OPEN. Quotations can be sent by mail (a registered delivery is recommended), or submitted in person, to the contracting authority, on the following address:
VVOB Vietnam, R.401, E3, Trung Tu diplomatic compound, No.6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
The opening session of the quotations is public and will take place on 10 May at 9:00 local Vietnam time at the above address.
Quotations shall be accepted until 07 May at 17:00 local Vietnam time.
Further information relating to procedure and content of the contract may be obtained from:
- Ms. Nguyen Mai Linh
- Project Assistant
- VVOB Vietnam – Hanoi office
- R.401, E3, Trung Tu diplomatic compound,
- No.6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da District
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 024 32066682
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy