Location: Can Tho
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and Finance to Advocacy and Conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Food Practice Lead, based in Can Tho, Viet Nam
The Food Practice Lead is responsible to lead the Food related initiatives in WWF-Vietnam. The role is responsible for strategic direction of the program, identifying and developing funding opportunities, acting as representative on technical issues in relevant fora and overseeing the effective coordination, planning, management, implementation and monitoring of projects and activities related to Food in the country. The Food Practice Lead is responsible for ensuring cohesion and alignment between WWF- Vietnam and the broader WWF Network within the Food Practice.
- Master’s or higher degree in Environment, Agricultural Economics, or in relevant fields.
- At least 9 years of experience in project management in an international/national development organization or similar, of which at least 5 years should be in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of development and conservation issues and the context of Vietnam and the Food field.
- Experience with strategy and programme development, including successful fundraising.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly, and innovate fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply:
- The detailed JD is attached. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
- Please send your applications to email@example.com stating in the subject line: Food Practice Lead – Full name.
The deadline is April 28th , 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact