NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are qualified and will be invitedfor further testing and/or interview. Thank you for your understanding.
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
- Compiling and drafting internal and external communications and economic reports for relevant stakeholders;
- Assisting with the FAS Vietnam online digital marketing campaign, including developing and editing social media and working with industry partners; Assisting in the development of an office communications strategy;
- Working with FAS Officers and Specialists to coordinate preparations for U.S. agricultural trade events in Vietnam, including updating contact lists;
- Compiling and processing trade data; and,
- Assisting with translation and other tasks as required. Intern will receive mandatory job training. All duties will be performed in English.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Must be currently enrolled as a college/university student in Vietnam.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of appointment and a non-U.S. citizen.
- Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required (this maybe tested).
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Non-host country foreign nationals who are legal resident students of Vietnam are required to submit the same documentation as the other applicants, and legal residency permit for consideration.
- All Student Intern Program applicants must have graduated from high school or equivalent secondary school prior to beginning Foreign National Student InternProgram(FNSIP).
- If selected, the student must be able to obtain and hold themedical and security certification from the Consulate.
PLEASE NOTE: INTERNS ARE NOT CONSIDERED U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL EMPLOYEES
- The intern will not be considered as a Federal employee.
- There will be NO employment benefits associated with this position: annual leave accrual, sick leave, etc.
- There will be NO compensation or payment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Statement of interest (Attached).
- Gratuitous Service Agreement (Attached).
- Official transcripts illustrating good academic standing.
- Written permission from the educational institution.
- A copy of ID card and student card.
- Any additional documents (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned, etc.) that address the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
DEALINE: 26th April 2021
Please refer to this link for more information.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF