- Job title: Project Manager
- Type of job: Full-time
- Location: Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi
- Deadline: 31/05/2023
ASSIST Vietnam Profile
ASSIST Vietnam is an international NGO, implementing social & environmental projects since 2007. At ASSIST we work closely with corporates/private companies to jointly implement social or environmental projects benefiting the society & environment in Vietnam. We implement projects across many provinces in Vietnam. We have colleagues from different countries working together on project implementation and acquiring new projects. To know more about ASSIST, please visit www.assistasia.org
We at ASSIST Vietnam are looking for an energetic Project Manager to join our team! As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end project management, relationship management with partners, collaboration with other departments, etc.
- Manage a minimum of 2 projects at a given time.
- Project plan and budget preparation
- Submitting paperwork for approvals from local Govt.
- Regular planned meetings with partners, client, donor and partners to discussion on action items and status
- Project monitoring and control of the project timeline and budget.
- Project status report preparation
- Manage the project filed activities with local partners.
- Arrange all the logistics requirements for partner
- Prepare needed ToR (Terms of Reference) to recruit consultants, trainers or other experts.
- Ensure the project visibility by preparing project communication and visibility materials.
- Coordinate with local office colleagues and head office colleagues where needed.
- Ensure project payment collection on time from the client/donor.
- Relationship management with clients, donors, local partners and vendors.
- Update the Business Development team on project status, lessons learned and contacts.
- Support the Business Development team on concept ideation.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years working experience in project management or similar fields, preferably in the nonprofit or civil society sector.
- Keen interest in development work and being part of creating sustainable impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese, with creative bent and commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with a proficiency in negotiating.
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in attention to detail, time management, and coordination of multiple clients simultaneously.
- Highly professional attitude, responsible, independent, able to work in fast-paced environments and meet urgent deadlines
- Adept at analyzing, breaking down, organizing, and articulating complex ideas, concept, and instructions in written and verbal mediums
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other relevant software.
Send your CV’s with the subject ‘PMO Application’ to any of the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Programme Associate (UN Women)UN Women
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)