JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2007 with projects in Hanoi, Hue and Quang Tri. We are seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese national applicants for a Full time Finance Officer (FO) based in NPA-RENEW project office in Dong Ha city, QUANG TRI province with travels to Hanoi and/or field offices in provinces as work required.
- The Finance Officer (FO) shall under the supervision of Finance Manager (FM) oversees and controls finance procedures and other tasks to ensure effective and efficient financial management of program, projects in line with all current NPA financial policies and requirements of the Donors.
Area of responsibility: The Finance Officer(FO) is responsible for and must ensure the followings
- Check all payments with all related financial documents based on the requirements of NPA and Donor before getting approvals
- Compare actual expenditures and with budgets. Any variances or discrepancies should immediately report to FM
- Check and coordinate with Logistic /Admin/HR department in procurement requests, as per requirements of the donor and NPA under Vietnamese law and practice
- Support audit cash count
- Prevent and detect fraud and errors.
- Make sure to understand the updated rules and regulations of Donors as well NPA requirements
- Follow up partner expenditure to ensure their compliance with donor and NPA rules and regulation
- Check all entries properly recorded based on justifications required and ensue records are complete and accurate the system
- Coordinate with Log Manager and Officers to Control stock inventory by comparing the physical stock with the accounting records or stock cards.
- Ensure accounting is available for audit / management control checks and to arrange disposing files when necessary
- Reconsolidate bank statements and cash statements of all projects on monthly basic
- Upload financial documents into Sharepoints.
- Support in financial reports
- Post any transactions required or any transactions (when required)
- Assist in preparing the yearly budget
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Make sure all finance documents are stored in order and in safe place
- Support FOs to do any issue of PIT/VAT
- Coordinate with FOs to assist project staff in completing financial paperwork to ensure compliance with NPA financial guidelines as well donor’s regulations
Perform other lawful tasks assigned by FM
- Bachelor degree holderin Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience in relevant position in INGOs or international organizations
- Experience with US government funded project is preferred
- Computer literacy – good knowledge of online accounting software such as Agresso is preferred
- High attention to details
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of Spoken and Written English
- A proactive and critical thinker
- A good team player as well as an independent worker
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Familiar with multi-cultural working environment
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter in English, copies of the Degrees/ Certificates and 03 references to NPA Vietnamvia email firstname.lastname@example.org or at NPA-RENEW project office in 185 Ly Thuong Kiet, Kids First Village, Dong Ha City, Quang Tri Province.
The closing date for application is at 4pm on 17th April 2020 with start date as soon as possible in May 2020. Women and peoplewith disability are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)