ABOUT KENAN FOUNDATION ASIA
Kenan Foundation Asia believes in a world where everyone has the right to build a better life for themselves, their family, and their community. Every day, we are working in Thailand, Vietnam and the region to inspire students, develop skilled people, and grow strong leaders by empowering them with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future. Whether it’s an entrepreneur, a teacher, a student, a community leader, or non-profit manager, we conduct tailored, engaging activities to train, coach and equip them so they can achieve their dreams.
Partnership: We collaborate with our stakeholders to co-create and deliver services and programming that address the real challenges facing the people of the region
Inspiration: We are passionate about creating a sustainable future and take action to make it happen. Through our action, we inspire others to act and do the same
Leadership: We are leaders in the field of social and economic development. We empower courageous, adaptable people to succeed in solving the challenges of globalization and provide opportunities and dignity for everyone.
Integrity: We care deeply about our work and our reputation. We do not compromise our ethics, our values, or our professionalism. We take personal responsibility and use good judgement to drive our values in everything we do.
I. Tasks and responsibilities:
The Intern will provide supports for projects and administrative works in the Hanoi Office and in the field work. His/Her main task is to conduct the secretarial supports and logistic arrangements to support the project team, to manage project facebook and zalo, and to do the translation/interpretation.
1. Handle administrative activities
- Conduct secretarial and administrative supports
- Arrange project logistics: preparation of stationaries, formatting and printing project documents, etc. … as required
- Assit in preparation of the project document and reports
- Supporting in organizing project training, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Create and edit contents for project’s facebook page
2. Conduct research
- Find information and conduct research supporting for business development as assigned
- Translate document from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
3. Project support
- Conduct project data entry
- Prepare financial payment procedures for project activities
- Design of banners, backdrops, leaflets, etc. for project communication event, training, workshop, mentoring
4. Perform other duties if required.
- Young and talented newly under-graduated
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or related field
- Ability to work with a minimum supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Very good command of English, especially English writing
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and cover letter to: My@kenan-asia.org with subject [Full name _ Kenan Internship]
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)