Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Oxfam offers an internship programme for young Vietnamese graduates who are passionate about Oxfam’s mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice. Selected interns will provide administrative support to the team, gain essential office skills, and take part in project activities as well as a number of training opportunities. They will gain invaluable working experience that benefits their future employment. Internship contracts last for 12 months.
Oxfam wishes to promote diversity in our team: members of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of other minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Oxfam in Vietnam is seeking a young Vietnamese graduate for the position of Intern for Support Services team. The intern will work under line management of General Admin Officer, in close collaboration with other members in the Support Services team. He/she is expected to gain general knowledge, use common senses and specialized skills to the best of his/her ability to contribute to his/her own and Oxfam’s learning
Contract: Full-time, Fixed-term, 1-year contract
Reporting to: General Admin Officer
Staff report to this post: N/A
Location: Vietnam office in Hanoi, with occasional travel
1. Administration and HR support
- Provide general administrative support including filing, sending and circulating mail, fax; photocopying, travel booking, translating, helping to prepare float accounts etc.
- Provide assistance to Admin Officer (AO) to manage monthly utility usages such as telephones, stationery, etc., ensuring timely payment is made;
- Assist in arranging air/ train tickets and booking for accommodation for Oxfam staff/visitors/consultants/partners;
- Assist in some paper works such as prepare job advertisement follow Oxfam template; logistic for recruitment/ training/ workshops/ meeting and field trips;
- Draft intern/consultant contracts;
- Assist in record leave for staffs, calculate internship allowance;
- Assist to maintain record of use of Oxfam Vietnam assets.
2. Finance support
- Provide assistance to Finance Coordinator (FO) to prepare payment orders, filing financial documents in order; input the transactions onto bank book;
- Assist Programme Finance Officer (PFO) in collecting data and preparing donor report if required;
- Support the organization and implementation of business support team’s activities include but not limit in Finance, HR, IT and Admin’s works;
- Travel to field if required;
- Perform others tasks as requested.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- University graduates
- Very good spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- Strong motivation for learning about development work;
- Willingness to travel, if required.
Benefits: monthly allowance of VND3,000,000, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance covered for the employment period.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae and mentioning reference number INTSS201101 in the subject mail to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org.
The closing date for application: 22nd November 2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)