Head of Corporate Partnership & Fundraising
District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Founded in 2009, LIN Center for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization. We envision equal access to social and economic opportunities and an improved quality of life for all (irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, origin, etc..). Through grants, technical support and networking, LIN helps local nonprofit organizations (NPOs) and philanthropists (skilled volunteers and donors) to strengthen and grow so they can fulfill their potential as vehicles for sustainable development, poverty alleviation and citizen participation.
As an intermediary, LIN provides access for everyone to information, knowledge, and tools related to community development work. We facilitate platforms, network, workshop, conference, training, and consultation that support the development of local grassroots NPOs at the same time enabling the philanthropists to give strategically. We also promote local-led development and collaboration amongst individual and institutional philanthropists and NPOs through a community fund that provides grants for initiatives addressing local and environmental issues.
By July 2018, LIN has been serving 300+ local NPOs, hundreds individual and corporate philanthropists partners. More information and details about LIN programs andservicescanbefoundat: www.LINvn.org
LIN Center for Community Development is seeking a high caliber candidate for the position of Fundraising Coordinator. The person’s primary responsibility is to ensure LIN’s sustainability and development by maintaining and growing relations with corporate and individuals funding partners as well as delivering fundraising activities.
Assist Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising in (a) Developing and maintaining relations and partnerships with individual and corporate funding partners (b) Developing and executing fundraising events and other fundraising-related events; (c) Enable and facilitate effective and timely implementation of fundraising department communications; and (d) assist in implementation of marketing & communications activities.
a) Developing and maintaining partnerships
Main responsibilities include:
b) Developing and executing fundraising events and other strategic education events
- Assisting Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising in delivery of the Fundraising Strategy: maintaining relations with current donors/funding partners, expanding the network with new corporate and individual philanthropists;
- Support Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising in writing proposals, budgets, preparing presentations, etc for raising funds from corporate and individual donors for LIN's annual programs: Annual Conference, Narrow the Gap, Fundraising events, Impact Accelerator, LIN Oi, Minh Di Dau, and other Cross-sector events;
- Follow news, trends and identify opportunities for suitable crowdfunding campaigns for LIN’s programs;
- On behalf of LIN, maintain a positive relations with individual and corporate partners and donors;
- Keep the donors and funding partners updated on the projects/programs’ progress as well as reported as their requested timeline;
- Manage LIN’s donor management system (civiCRM) Assist in managing the annual fundraising budget;
- In charge of administration work that supports the relations development with donors and partners. i.e draft funding agreements, prepare sponsorship and partnership proposals, presentations.
c) Enable and facilitate effective and timely implementation of fundraising department communications by
- Assist in the development and management of annual revenue generating events eg: CSR/CSV conference, workshop, fundraising events, LIN Oi, Minh Di Dau;
- Assist with administration and logistics of CSR/CSV conference, workshops, fundraising events, other fundraising-related events;
- Coordinate with partners, suppliers and volunteers to delivery event expected results;
- In charge of administration work that supports event organizing such as event invitation, post-event report, follow-up, ect.
d) Assist in implementation of marketing & communication activities:
- Identify, develop and assemble communication collateral requirements;
- Produce creative content for online and print campaigns;
- Work closely with inhouse and external creative agencies to design and produce collateral for communication campaigns such as videos, photos, brochures, etc.
- Coordinate production requirements with creative agencies, place orders, receive and verify;
- Keep and maintain inventory stock of promotional materials (place orders, verify receipts);
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders such as press and web-development agencies;
- Coordinate maintenance of LIN and associated websites with suppliers;
- Assist in running campaigns through social media channels.
- Assist Head of Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising in creating marketing and communication plans; execute public relations and marketing goals set forth in the marketing & communication plan using multiple methods, including website content management, media relations, social media management and design of printed promotional items;
- Assists in initiating ideas for communicative content and other promotional activities within campaigns or programs;
- Monitor the distribution of marketing materials internally and externally, as required by Head of Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising;
- Assist Head of Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising in processing other Department’s request for promotional content and marketing material, following the Internal Communication policy and Approval process;
- Other tasks as required by Head of Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising.
The Fundraising Coordinator is a multi-functional role that would suit someone who is creative, confident and outgoing, but also well organized and systematic.
You must be committed to and passionate about LIN’s vision, mission, and the work that we do, and comfortable presenting and representing the organization in your daily work. You will be working with people at senior levels at corporate as well as high net worth individuals. You need to be fluent in English and Vietnamese and able to develop, maintain and foster relationships at this level.
You will be a self-starter and innovator, unafraid to research and develop your own fundraising sources and event ideas. Absolute integrity is essential as is the ability to maintain accurate records and produce effective reports on fundraising progress and donor communication.
With a good eye for details, you will assure the quality of our regular communications with LIN’s donors and event organizing, optimizing all channels, including digital and social media, to best effect. Good knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage.
Experience in the NGO or not-for-profit sector is preferred but not essential. Applications are encouraged from suitable candidates in the commercial sector who are committed to building strong communities, and relations between businesses and nonprofits.
Education: University Degree in Business Development, Business Management, or related field
Experience and Skills:
● A minimum of one years’ work experience in business development, sales, customer relations, or Marketing;
● Experience in relationship-based sales development;
● Experience in customer relationship management;
● Experience in initiating, organizing and managing events, campaigns or projects;
● Strong ability to network, communicate effectively and build relationship with various audiences including senior level professionals, heads of companies/organizations and potentially high-profile individuals;
● Independent thinker with strong ability to analyze and solve problems;
● Ability to multitask, perform effectively under pressure, and work as part of a small team with limited resources;
● Strong verbal and good written communication skills (in English and Vietnamese).
● An ability to research and initiate new funding sources;
● Experience in preparing and submitting proposals for funding;
● Excellent pitching and public speaking skills;
● Experience in the management of IT platforms, i.e. civiCRM and Myemma.
In addition to the above requirements, the candidate will:
● Be a Vietnamese citizen;
● Have a passion for LIN’s mission and commitment to LIN’s core values;
● Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness;
● Have a strong work ethic;
● Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
● Dynamic, pro-active and results oriented;
● Friendly, outgoing, strong public speaking, and customer service orientation.
LIN aims to always show respect and appreciation for each of our staff, partners, volunteers and donors and we ask that all of employees show the same respect for members of the LIN team, our partners, volunteers and donors.
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
APPLICATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
LIN is committed to equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, abilities, and the law. Employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, geographic or social origin, religion, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume/CV via email to hr@LINvn.org
. Please no phone calls, only applicants being called for an interview will be contacted. Please visit the website: http://www.LINvn.org
, for more information about LIN.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất