Position: Fundraising Officer
Work place: Hanoi
Nationality: Vietnamese citizen
Position goals: To ensure fundraising activities are ongoing and that donors are updated with information as required.
Report to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Personnel under the coordination: None
Cooperate with: All departments at REACH.
- Work closely with COO and /or Executive Director to prepare and implement fundraising programs for REACH targeting different sectors including international donors, Vietnamese Donors, Government Funding (both Vietnamese and foreign governments), the local and international business community, philanthropic individuals, and the national and international NGO community.
- Plan, organize and support fundraising events and donor engagement events.
- Contribute ideas and feedback for the development for new communications and fundraising projects and activities.
- Prepare presentations and briefing materials for donor meetings.
- Prepare proposals and reports to donors.
- Communicate and update donors on project progress and outcomes in a timely fashion.
- Collect neccessary information ( photos, students stories, testimonies) as supporting materials for donor engagement.
- Maintain REACH’s fundraising databases as required.
- Support and strengthening good relationships with current and potential donors including corporate, business, institutions, clubs/groups, individuals, Vietnamese and foreign government as well as other NGOs.
- Maintain and expand support from individual donors through online platforms.
- Undertake assigned fundraising work under instruction from the Executive Director.
- General duties for the organization.
II. Work results:
- A number of successful fundraising activites are planned and executed.
- Presentations, briefing materials and reports for donors are developed and delivered professionally and in a timely fashion.
- Source and prepare proposals for grants and awards.
- Fundraising database has increased and is up to date.
- Individual donor support is maintained and expanded.
III. Position requirements:
- At least two years experience in fundraising for nonprofits.
- Proven record of successful applications for substantial funding.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with Corporate partners and Trusts.
- Experience researching funding opportunities.
- Working within a charitable environment.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and the Internet).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and generate budgets.
- Commitment to the Vision and Mission of the REACH Organization
- The salary is negotiated according to the applicant\'s ability
- Other benefits are discussed according to the general regulations of the organization.
- Time to receive applications: from September 12, 2021 to September 30, 2021
- Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com/0988727880
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross