Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 48 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 5 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa and Ho Chi Minh city. We focus on education, water & sanitation, and income generation sectors in different areas of Vietnam.
- Job title: Fundraising Officer (FR Officer)
- Effective date: October, 2023
- Location: Head Office, Hanoi
- Type of contract: Full time
- Reports to: Strategy and Plan Division Manager, General Director
Key working relationships
- Internal: Country Director, General Director, Managers/Team Managers/ Officers in HO, PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities.
1. Develop fundraising plan
- Search for international and local funding sources. Make schedule plan to call for project ideas and submit proposals in the year;
- Develop the proposal bank that ensures quantity and good quality, making them ready for submission in various fields/funds.
- Coordinate data collection for writing fundraising proposals.
2. Develop the fundraising team
- Be involved in the development of rules, processes, principles, and guidelines for fundraising of GNI;
- Directly implement or coordinate training, guiding and providing technical support for staff/partners about fundraising
- Recruit, conduct training and coordinate activities for fundraising intern/volunteer/collaborator.
3. Access fundraising sources
- Develop documents and material used for fundraising;
- Write/ organize to write fundraising proposal;
- Submit fundraising proposals through receiving portal gate/ channel;
- Approach, present project proposal to sponsor, and implement other relevant tasks in order to mobilize various fund sources, increase more budget for project activities of GNV;
- Register and manage membership status of GNV on websites related to fundraising and alliance by fields;
- Directly or collaboratively organize events, and fundraising campaigns.
4. Develop fundraising partnership
- Manage and update GNI’s list of donors.
- Maintain contact with donors through information and reporting channels.
- Involve into setting up and operating Fundraising Office.
- Other jobs assigned by Manager.
Education: University degree in Marketing, PR or other relevant fields.
- Have experience in organizing fundraising events
- Have knowledge of fund mobilization
- Ability to prepare proposals well
- Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
- This job may be related to events taking place in the evening or on the weekend
- Be flexible, responsible and innovative in work.
- Good communication and management skills
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Be able to make plans and manage the timeline of the project;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skills in computer use
- Sociable, responsive, and committed to working with GNI for at least 02 years
- Accountable and transparent.
How to apply
Interested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation, GNI application form and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Team via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 30th October, 2023. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)