- Work place: Hanoi
- Nationality: Vietnamese citizen
- Position goals: To ensure fundraising activities are ongoing and that donors are updated with information as required.
- Report to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Personnel under the coordination: None
- Cooperate with: All departments at Reach.
- Time to apply: to November 15, 2023.
BackgroundREACH is a non-profit organization specialized in vocational training and job placement for disadvantaged youth in Vietnam. Every year, REACH trains 1000 youth at training centers in Hanoi, Hue, Danang and Hai Duong and places at least 80% of graduates at jobs.
- Work closely with COO and /or Executive Director to prepare and implement fundraising programs for REACH targeting different sectors including international donors, Vietnamese Donors, Government Funding (both Vietnamese and foreign governments), the local and international business community, philanthropic individuals, and the national and international NGO community.
- Plan, organize and support fundraising events and donor engagement events.
- Contribute ideas and feedback for the development for new communications and fundraising projects and activities.
- Prepare presentations and briefing materials for donor meetings.
- Prepare proposals and reports to donors.
- Communicate and update donors on project progress and outcomes in a timely fashion.
- Collect neccessary information ( photos, students stories, testimonies) as supporting materials for donor engagement.
- Maintain REACH’s fundraising databases as required.
- Support and strengthening good relationships with current and potential donors including corporate, business, institutions, clubs/groups, individuals, Vietnamese and foreign government as well as other NGOs.
- Maintain and expand support from individual donors through online platforms.
- Undertake assigned fundraising work under instruction from the Executive Director.
- General duties for the organization.
- A number of successful fundraising activites are planned and executed.
- Presentations, briefing materials and reports for donors are developed and delivered professionally and in a timely fashion.
- Source and prepare proposals for grants and awards.
- Fundraising database has increased and is up to date.
- Individual donor support is maintained and expanded.
- At least 01 years experience in fundraising for nonprofits.
- Proven record of successful applications for substantial funding is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with Corporate partners and Trusts is an advantage.
- Priority given to experience and skills researching funding opportunities.
- Experience working within a charitable environment is an advantage.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and the Internet).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and generate budgets.
- Commitment to the Vision and Mission of the REACH Organization
How to applyPlease refer to the JD attachment to the job posting for more information.
CVs can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and Tuyendung@reach.org.vn.Contact: Binh 0964.658.466 Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer