About REACHREACH‘s former name was “Livelihood Advancement Business Schools” (LABS), implemented by Plan International in Vietnam from 2004. In 2008, REACH started operating independent as a nonprofit organization in the field of vocational training and job placement for disadvantaged youth in Vietnam.
In 2021, REACH changed to being the Institute for Research and Support for Vocational Education (referred to as REACH Institute), under the South East Asian Research Association of Vietnam (SEARAV).
- Work place: Hanoi
- Nationality: Vietnamese citizen
- Position goals: To ensure fundraising activities are ongoing and that donors are updated with information as required.
- Report to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Personnel under the coordination: None
- Cooperate with: All departments at Reach.
- Work closely with COO and /or Executive Director to prepare and implement fundraising programs for REACH targeting different sectors including international donors, Vietnamese Donors, Government Funding (both Vietnamese and foreign governments), the local and international business community, philanthropic individuals, and the national and international NGO community.
- Plan, organize and support fundraising events and donor engagement events.
- Contribute ideas and feedback for the development for new communications and fundraising projects and activities.
- Prepare presentations and briefing materials for donor meetings.
- Prepare proposals and reports to donors.
- Communicate and update donors on project progress and outcomes in a timely fashion.
- Collect necessary information ( photos, students stories, testimonies) as supporting materials for donor engagement.
- Maintain REACH’s fundraising databases as required.
- Support and strengthening good relationships with current and potential donors including corporate, business, institutions, clubs/groups, individuals, Vietnamese and foreign government as well as other NGOs.
- Maintain and expand support from individual donors through online platforms.
- Undertake assigned fundraising work under instruction from the Executive Director.
- General duties for the organization.
- A number of successful fundraising activites are planned and executed.
- Presentations, briefing materials and reports for donors are developed and delivered professionally and in a timely fashion.
- Source and prepare proposals for grants and awards.
- Fundraising database has increased and is up to date.
- Individual donor support is maintained and expanded.
- At least 01 years experience in fundraising for nonprofits.
- Proven record of successful applications for substantial funding is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with Corporate partners and Trusts is an advantage.
- Priority given to experience and skills researching funding opportunities.
- Experience working within a charitable environment is an advantage.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and the Internet).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and generate budgets.
- Commitment to the Vision and Mission of the REACH Organization
Note: Please state “[REACH-0523] Position - Full name” in the subject line. We only respond to appropriate CVs for interviews due to the enormous volume of CVs we receive. We are hoping that applicants interested in this position at REACH can comprehend and empathize.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi