RECRUITMENT FOR FUNDRAISING OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has works in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including about 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. GNI in Vietnam sponsors about 10,000 children and implements community development projects (CDP) in education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 7 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Fundraising Officer
Effective date: February, 2020
Reports to: Junior Manager of Strategy & Plan Division (SPD).
Location: Head Office, Hanoi
Type of contract: Full time
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: Country Director, General Manager, SPD Manager, Division Managers, Project Managers
External: GNI’s Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Support SPD Junior Manager in organize and coordinate the meeting of making project action plan, including: Plan of Action (POA), Mid-term/ Long-term project plan;
- Participate in designing methods and tools for collecting information and data for new project openings, project expansion or project redesign;
- Support SPD Junior Manager in guiding the project staff, collaborators and volunteers on methods and tools for survey and planning;
- Participate in the organization, deployment and reporting of community surveys and assessments;
- Participate in designing log- frame and making M&E plan of projects/programs.
- In charge of setting up and updating GN Vietnam fund-raising idea bank (Including the process and tools for collecting and classifying fund-raising ideas / proposals);
- Design and update GN Vietnam’s capacity profile for use in introduction meeting with donors or as evidence of fundraising proposals;
- Directly make fund raising proposal based on results of the survey/ community needs assessment;
- Directly make fund raising proposal based on require of donors or direction boards;
- Support Head Office’s Divisions and Field offices in the adjustment and finalization of the fundraising proposal;
- Contact with potential donors (individuals, associations, organizations, companies or corporations) to introduce GNI and to present the needs for funding;
- Coordinate the development of guidelines for funding processes for new donors (in coordination with Head Office’s Divisions);
- Filling and updating information on fundraising projects that being or have been implemented by GN Vietnam;
- Report on progress and results of the project for donor and direction board (for projects that staff directly in charge);
- Support other Divisions/ CDP to make the progress report, final report of special fund project as required of SPD Junior Manager.
- Support SPD Junior Manager in design project monitoring tools;
- Support SPD team or other teams in project monitoring upon request of SPD Junior Manager.
- Participate in designing of methods and tools for project evaluation;
- Participate in organizing and coordinate the evaluation, including: CDP’s performance evaluation, annual review and phase – out evaluation;
- Participate the making of evaluation report and the sharing of results, lessons learned and recommendations received after project evaluation;
- Other related tasks assigned by SPD Junior Manager.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Education: University degree in Finance, Economics, Social Work, Community Development and other related fields.
- Minimum 01 year of related fields;
- Community development project working experience is preferable.
- Convincingly proposal writing skills;
- Be good at project designing and planning;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use.
- Sociable and responsive;
- Committed working with GNI at least 2 years;
- Teamwork spirit;
- Truthful and accountable.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 20th February, 2020. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS