Reported to: Fundraising & Partnership Officer
Weekly Hrs: 20 hrs/ 40 hours
Compensation and Benefits: Subject to negotiation
This position is to work with the Fundraising & Partnership Officer in supporting collect grants opportunities, assisting fundraising for CHANGE and its activities. The Fundraising & Partnership team will develop funding strategy and its implementation to target both donations from individuals and corporations.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Producing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters) to promote the organisation’s activities and narratives
- Assisting fundraising activities
- Supporting in selling, delivering, tracking merchandise, inventory
- Organizing fundraising events online / offline, community fundraising
- Translating materials/content
- Assisting tasks to ensure administrative procedures
- Performing administrative responsibilities: providing necessary documents to Operations department when proposing to claim the expenses for the projects
- Managing, coordinating all tasks related to assigned projects.
- Contributing ideas, proposals to Officer on issues related to the project to increase performance of projects, campaigns
- Other duties as needed or required
- Majoring in languages, international relations, social studies, social sciences, business administration, marketing is preferred
- Experiences in customer services, sales, copywriting, translating documents, social activities
Attitude & Qualities:
- Communicating well in Vietnam and English verbally, including speaking and writing
- Thinking critically and solving problems
- Working in a team and as individuals, collaborating with departments and with external partners
- Doing research online, compiling information and writing summary
- Performing tasks efficiently on the MOS office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Forward-thinking, creative, and meticulous
- Inquisitive, responsible, can-do attitude
- Active and participatory
- Flexible working time
- Improve organized skills
- Travel to work (events)
- Opportunities to expand social networking and knowledge
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a Letter of Motivation and a CV) to the Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject: [CHANGE]Fundraising & Partnership Assistant Intern _Full name.
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN