- Conducting an assessment of current GESI practices for counter trafficking programming in consultation with the USAID Asia CTIP team;
- Traveling to USAID-funded CTIP projects in Asia and/or facilitating regional coordination meetings to gather lesson learned and best practices on gender equity and social inclusion;
- Draft guidelines and tools for gender and social inclusion to be used for civil society capacity building in CTIP programming; and
- Test GESI toolkit and revise based on initial feedback.
- Master’s Degree in Gender Studies, Social Science, Law, Political Science, Sociology and other related disciplines.
- Promotes sharing of knowledge and experience;
- Good practical knowledge of inter-disciplinary development issues;
- Ability to go beyond established procedures and models, propose new approaches which expand the range of projects;
- Has experience working with Monitoring and Evaluation tools;
- Possesses basic knowledge of USAID guidelines on GESI;
- Demonstrates good knowledge of development issues in Asia;
- Knowledge of TIP/migration in Asia a plus.
- At least five years of progressive experience in gender equality, social inclusion and capacity building is required;
- Experience working internationally, preferably in South or Southeast Asia;
- Previous experience of working on a similar assignment is required, including field-based experience, preferably in the area of countering trafficking-in-persons, migration, or forced labor;
- Experience conducting assessments and developing guidelines and tools;
- Experienced in delivering training and other needed capacity building support to a wide range of stakeholders, including local NGOs in Asia; and
- Demonstrated skills on preparing quality reports and other knowledge products.
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of local languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Activity timeline:2 days
- Consultations with country projects and regional stakeholders to gather inputs and asses needs to develop the tools (the meetings may be online or in person, to be decided after initial assessment):12 days
- Draft tools for inclusive development analysis, GESI plan, M&E indicators and tools and capacity building programs, tailored for the regional context, TIP programs and compliant with USAID approach on GESI:18 days
- Regional meeting to present draft tools and finalize:6 days
- Finalized tools:16 days
- Learning Action Brief on the process with attached tools:6 days
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ