Oxfam in Vietnam vacancy
GENERAL ADMIN OFFICER (GAO191201)
Maternity Leave Cover
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam in Vietnam is working to seek transformative changes in policies, practices and beliefs in ways that will fundamentally improve the lives of poor and marginalized women and men, and ensure that all citizens have the same opportunity to enjoy their rights.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
To ensure effective delivery of the projects through provision of high quality overall management of project cycle from designing, planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation, to documentation of project results and learning.
- Contract: Fixed term, one-year contract
- Reporting to: Head of Support Services
- Based in: Hanoi
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the right person, being the first Oxfam member of staff visitors meet in the building;
- Organize and prepare facilities for meetings in Oxfam office. Manage meeting room reservation;
- Answering, screening phone calls;
- Provide information to callers. Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information;
- Send and receive mails;
- Maintain telephone directory of all staff;
- Prepare letters and documents;
- Manage the reception and meeting rooms tidy;
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies, stationery for office and meetings;
- Maintain office asset & inventory list;
- Provide secretarial support;
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain Oxfam administration;
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment;
- Assist Oxfam staff and visitors in applying visa and logistic arrangement (including hotel & transport);
- Arrange visa, work permit for expats as well as being a focal point for office license, workshop/meeting license from PACCOM and other government body;
- Manage petty cash in line with finance procedures;
- Focal point for office procurement and logistic;
- Perform other related duties as required.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Completed an education in secretarial, administrative or economic direction;
- Proven secretarial, administrative and organizational work experience;
- Excellent oral and written command of English;
- A proactive attitude and you work systematically, you know to separate major and minor issues, are accurate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and you are a team player
- A flexible, customer-focused attitude
- An outgoing personality
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organizational skills
- A good memory for faces - regulars like to be remembered
- Efficient and well organized
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
In addition, you need to
- Be a team player;
- Have good social and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among different groups/actors;
- Be able to work under pressure in response to changing needs.
Gross Annual Salary Range: VND 179,855,357 – VND 316,545,429
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae and mentioning reference number GAO191201 to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org .
The closing date for application: 23rd December 2019
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam