Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
1. Assets and equipment management:
- Directly manage and coordinate to maintain office assets and equipment at Head Office (HO) and indirectly manage the office assets and equipment at CDPs;
- Collect proposal to buy equipment for office, acquire price quotes and information of suppliers;
- Quarterly update office assets and equipment at HO and CDPs
- Provide HO/CDPs with timely IT supports;
2. Office Vehicle Management:
- Directly manage the use of office cars and vehicle logbook (propose vehicle booking, submit to managers, receive results, contact drivers, inform related departments, compile contract when necessary);
- Manage the purchase/transfer/liquidation of office vehicle in HO and CDPs
- Manage the purchase of vehicle insurance
- Support to manage motorbikes in CDPs
3. In charge of Gift in kind (GIK) distributing process:
- Contact logistic companies for the procedure of import GIK
- Support partners with the process of receiving GIK
- Collect reports to send to donors
- Edit, compile official letter, document sent to partners;
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system;
- Manage, archive weekly reports of CDPs;
- Manage the organization’s seal;
- Contact persons in charge of office building side to handle issues related to office in the building;
- Liaise with PACCOM for administrative issues related to INGO and other related authority agencies accordingly with the regulations of Vietnam;
5. Logistic support:
- Welcome guests and deal with reception tasks;
- Support all the administrative procedure related to Country Director, GNI’s foreign personnel and guests for during their time working in Vietnam;
- Support the organization of workshop/ meetings, logistics and travel arrangement.
- Other duties as required by Division Manager and Team Leader
- Education: University degree in Administration, Foreign Language or other related majors.
- Dynamic, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good use of personal computer utilizing word processing and spreadsheet software programs
- Work experience
- Experience in general office administration.
- Relevant experience in similar position in an international environment, preferable in INGOs
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation, GNI application form and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Team via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi .
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact