Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Global Corporate Communications Manager at any existing Save the Children International office location or London.
The Global Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for developing corporate communications strategies that build trust and brand equity with our internal and external audiences. This role will also lead Save the Children’s website strategy and manage our annual reporting.
The post holder works collaboratively with brand, digital, content, media, communications, programme, and fundraising colleagues in Save the Children Members and Country Offices, the Communications and Engagement team and the Global Media Unit to develop integrated communications strategies.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to motivate, influence and negotiate both internally and externally
- Proven success in developing and implementing integrated communications strategies
- Demonstrated success in delivering high-quality communications, products or tools targeting a diverse range of audiences
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and negotiation
- Cultural sensitivity, with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and negotiation
- Experience in developing and managing communications content and tools and making best use of content
- Written communication skills in English, with a proven ability to distil large amounts of information for diverse audiences; skills in other languages would be an advantage
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with an ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple demands and competing priorities, while maintaining high quality standards
- Innovative thinker, enjoys developing and testing new ideas and ways of addressing issues or driving engagement
- Great ability to work as part of a team within a networked structure, and to maintain good working relationships with colleagues across functional and geographical boundaries
- Significant ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans flexibly depending on external opportunities
- Demonstrated commitment to Save the Children’s mission and values
We can offer circa £45,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline 21 November 2021
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International