Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Lead, Match Funding Development at Any existing Save the Children office location. This is a fixed term opportunity until December, 31st 2021 with a possibility of extension.
Reports to: Director, Programme Funding & Institutional Partnerships
Staff reporting to this post: None
Role Dimensions: Children is a federated Membership based organization and this role works across 55+ Country Offices (CO), 5 Regional Offices (RO), and 17 International Programming Members
Date advertised: 25 May 2021
Closing date: 10 Jun 2021 - 05:59 +07
Type: Fixed-term contract
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong knowledge base and experience of working with funding from major institutional donors (eg USAID, DEVCO, DFID, UN agencies) including a demonstrable understanding of co-financing and donor match requirements.
- Extensive experience of conducting oversight of match obligations in complex, global organisations, including identifying key match trends and issues to be addressed as well as providing headline information to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Experience of working across other income streams to develop products suitable for co-financing and match.
- Understanding of change management and experience in introducing new processes into networked global organisations. Excellent planning, management and coordination skills.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, and a proven ability to gain trust and broker solutions
- A proactive and solution orientated approach, able to use initiative to see opportunities to achieve the objectives of this role and the cluster
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a workload comprised of varying and changing tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: patient, collaborative, flexible, able to improvise and communicate clearly and effectively under pressure
- Skills and experience in analysis and problem solving
- Strong MS Excel skills, including experience with pivot tables
- Good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of Save the Children.
- Willing to take responsibility for developing own skills and experience, with line manager support and in the context of a written Development Plan.
- An understanding of the Save the Children structure and ways of working will be an advantage.
Fluency in additional relevant languages.
We can offer circa £ 54,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job descriptionCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank