Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Pharmacy Advisor (Maternity Cover) for 10 months -Possibilty of extension at London or any existing Save the Children office location. As a core member of the medical team, the Global Pharmacy Advisor will lead on the pharmacy services workstream and will contribute to achieving the team’s 2019-21 strategic objectives by working across the following areas to enable safe and quality pharmacy services globally:
- Technical inputs to develop/strengthen relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- Technical assistance to a portfolio of country programmes globally
- Technical support to build capacity of SCI country, regional and global staff
- Contribute to strengthen strategic relationships and partnerships
Contribute to strategic communications and technical publications
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
Degree in Pharmacy (or equivalent qualification), and current registration with the relevant national professional body
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Extensive experience of managing pharmacy services (primary and/or secondary healthcare) and strengthening pharmaceutical systems, ideally in low resource settings.
- Extensive multi-country experience of working in the INGO sector, within complex/large scale country programmes and/or in emergency response/humanitarian settings.
- Experience and understanding of the end-to-end pharmaceutical management cycle (sourcing, storage and transport, use, disposal).
- Proficient in designing and conducting audits and field assessments, critically appraising and writing reports, identify gaps and implement recommendations.
- Experience of developing policies, and preparing/reviewing technical documents.
- Experience of pharmacovigilance, incident reporting and risk management.
- Experience of providing remote support, capacity building and delivering trainings.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work effectively and collaboratively across diverse teams, functions, offices and organizations.
- Strong planning, organization, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Right to work in the country of residence.
- Additional specialist/ post-graduate qualification or training in healthcare commodities / medical supply chain management.
- Working proficiency in a second language, preferably French, Spanish or Arabic
- Experience in assuring Good Distribution Practice for pharmaceutical products.
Understanding of Regulatory Systems of the global pharmaceutical market, pharmaceutical innovation, financing and access to medicines issues
We can offer circa £41,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.Deadline 30 June 2021 Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam