Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Graduate Business Analyst (Fixed Term Contract). The Business Analyst (BA) is an intermediary between SCI Operations and Technology. Tasks include the elicitation, validation and documentation of business and functional requirements (using appropriate tools and models) from which people capacity building, improved processes, and new (technology) platforms are developed.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A passion for international development
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative and ownership to deliver value to the SCI
- Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
- Demonstrable ability to write high quality technical specifications
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to effectively prioritise work and agree priorities with the Project Manager
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
- Non-profit sector knowledge/experience (especially international development projects)
- Second language – French, Spanish or Arabic
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector with an option of flexible of working hours
More information about job description: Job Description
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Deadline: 8/12/2020 (11:59 pm)
Application link: https://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply/details?jid=56190Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)