C.CIHP is currently looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Grant and Procurement Officer (GPO) for the anticipated USAID project to improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities in Vietnam. The opportunity will focus on improving access to rehabilitation services, social support services, and developing an enabling environment for people with disabilities.
S/he is expected to ensure the integrity of the subgrant/contract making process and manage sub-grantees/contractors based on results-oriented tools and sound financial management principles. S/he will oversee overall policies, practices, and procedures relating to all aspects of the sub-awards.
- Drafting and coordinating calls for tenders/proposals for both sub-grants/subcontractors and operational procurements and in line with applicable rules and best practices
- Managing calls for tenders and proposals (advertisement, organisation of and assistance to evaluation boards, selection process, contract award and signature)
- Participating sub-awardees pre assessment including risk assessment
- Supporting the draft and negotiation of grant agreements, contracts.
- Contributing to financial management
- Following up on contract and grant implementation and performance
- Assisting Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, Program Coordinator, Finance Manager and Monitoring and Evaluation (MEL) Manager with issues in the contract and agreement lifecycle
- Working with the Finance Manager, MEL Manager to ensure that the results of the periodic analysis of project data is appropriately incorporated into the consideration of activities to be funded under the project.
- Supervising subcontracts and purchase orders, maintenance of a transparent and auditable filing system, and tracker of all subcontracts, purchases, and other activity under sub-awards and contracts.
- Keeping abreast of all USAID contracting actions and policies that are relevant to the project.
- Understandings USAID and VNG’s policies and legal regulations to grant making and contracting.
- Serving as primary contact for local subcontractors on administrative items.
- Ensuring inquiries and needs promptly addressed to develop and continue positive relationships between the sub-awardees/ subcontractors and the project.
- Interfacing with relevant stakeholders, including project officers, finance department, economic operators, auditors
- Other administrative tasks related to procurement and grant management
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of University degree in Law, or Economics, Accounting/Finance, or Business Administration, with preferable Master Degree.
- Sound management, contracting, budgeting, and administrative skills.
- Experience managing grants and subcontracts and understanding of different grant mechanisms, preferably for USAID projects.
- Previous experience in developing and managing fixed-price and time and material reimbursement subcontracts is desired.
- Knowledge of approaches to assess partners & ability to absorb and manage grants and subcontracts, as well as their financial, administrative, and program planning capacities.
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit their CVs/resumes and cover letters to Ms. Dung Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 September, 2020.
Subject mail: [CCIHP – 092020] Grant & Procurement Officer – Fullname
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi