- Reported to: Graphic Designer
- Weekly Hours: 20 hrs/40 hrs
- Compensation and Benefits: Subject to negotiation
- Support the design of publications for campaigns, projects of CHANGE: Online media publications, print publications, merchandise…;
- Support the implementation of ideas on media images for CHANGE’s events and campaigns;
- Track the printing as required;
- Support logistics for external events as well as internal activities of CHANGE;
- Actively implement, take responsibility for part or the whole project as assigned.
- Ask for the support of members in the Design department and other departments to ensure the campaign and program are on schedule, high-quality, and efficient;
- Propose problems and ideas to enhance the effectiveness of projects in the direction of the organization;
- Other tasks upon request.
- Knowing how to use design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustration, InDesign is an advantage.
- Creative, aesthetic, good visual thinking ability.
- Ability to work independently and in groups.
- Responsible, friendly and enthusiastic attitudes at work.
- Be promoted to official employee if well-performed
- Flexible working time
- Improve organized skills
- Travel to work (events)
- Opportunities to expand social networking and knowledge
- Gasoline support
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross