- Hiring Agency: Embassy Hanoi
- Position Title: Guard (NEC)- All Interested Applicants
- Open Period: 04/28/2023 - 05/19/2023
- Salary: USD $8,579 /Per Year
- Work Schedule: Full-time - Mon through Fri 40 hours/week
- Duty Location(s): Many in Hanoi, VM
DutiesIncumbent of this position will provide security for Embassy personnel and facilities by conducting access control and visitor screening duties as a member of a local guard program. The incumbent will prevent unauthorized access; protect life; maintain order; deter criminal attacks against employees; dependents and property and terrorist acts against all U.S. assets, and prevent damage to Government property.
Qualifications and Evaluations
Requirements:EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 1-year experience in the military or as a police officer, security guard or related to security work is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have:
- Knowledge of the emergency response procedures and notification process
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art security equipment and processes
- Awareness of cultural norms and customs required
- Limited knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
- Ability to understand the security control panel and to operate emergency alarms and the public address system.
- Ability to use state-of-the-art security and radio communication equipment. Ability to use Automated External Defibrillator.
- Ability to use fire extinguisher. Ability to use personal protective equipment (i.e. batons, pepper spray, handcuffs, and flexi cuffs, etc.).
- Ability to walk and/or stand in a wide variety of weather conditions for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work flexible shift schedules, to include nights, days, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Host County Driving License (motorbike license).
Benefits and Other InfoBenefits: Locally Employed Staff working at the U.S. Mission in Vietnam will receive the following allowances and benefits in addition to the annual basic salary listed above.
- Unique Conditions of Work Allowance: 7% of Annual basic salary (subject to review every two years).
- Miscellaneous Benefits Allowance: US$1,000 per annum for FSN-09 and below, and US$3,000 per annum for FSN-10 and above.
- Tet Bonus - one-month basic salary
- Merit Based Compensation - annual salary increase based on performance
- Annual leave - 120 hours per year and the annual leave hours will increase every five years of creditable service according to local labor law
- Sick leave according to local labor law
- Family leave - up to 5 days and other special leave as stipulated in the local labor law
- American and Vietnamese holidays up to 22 days per year
- Contribution to mandatory insurances according to Vietnam's Government law and regulation including social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance that the U.S. Mission covers 90% of the premium for employees and each eligible family member
- Mission cash award for outstanding performance
- Training opportunities abroad, in-country, on-the-job and online sources for professional career development
How to ApplyAll candidates must be able to obtain and hold a public clearance. To apply for this position, click the “Apply to this vacancy” button at the header of the page. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site: https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/
For further detailed information, please visit here.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi