- To support WV Vietnam in preparing for and responding to natural disasters, and to all complex humanitarian emergencies in Vietnam and networking with other organizations involved in DRR and emergencies.
- To assist HEA and DRR Manager in providing immediate relief and support to communities throughout Vietnam in response to both natural and man-made disasters, and assisting communities to mitigate against such disasters.
- Monitor the potential disaster situations through regular communication with the Government and Local Counterparts;
- Conduct Relief/Joint Assessments following disaster situations, and report the findings in a timely manner;
- Determine an appropriate response to a disaster by working with WVV management
- Provide technical guidance on annual planning so that DRR "best practices, lessons learned etc." is integrated into technically sound business plans and services are coordinated.
- Standardize Technical Guidelines/Training Materials for the implementation of the DRR Project models.
- Standardize DME tools for baseline, monitoring and evaluation of DRR activities in working with Program Effectiveness team.
- Promote and support the integration of CBDRR in all ADPs/APs
- Support building capacity embedded to other related departments/units/staff under the light of WVI’s DM Standards, Emergency Management System (EMS) and other related humanitarian standards
- Participate in annual M&E activities as scheduled by PEU.
- Conduct monitoring support visits to APs implementing DRR projects/activities and provide in the field technical consultation as requested, to ensure quality of activities implemented.
- Promote action learning across World Vision Vietnam through regular meetings and training of others to take leadership of structured reflection in the zones, ADPs and grant funded projects
- Identify and document best practices and good DRR models for purpose of advocacy and replication
- Standardize Gender/Disability/Faith and Development mainstreaming framework/tools/methods/training materials which align with partnership imperatives, best practice approaches, and NO strategic priorities.
- Conduct technical capacity building activities for AP staff, including indoor training, on the job training, coaching and ongoing technical support to ensure that guidelines/tools on Disability/Gender/Faith and Developmentmainstreaming are clearly understood, followed and best practices are replicated by AP staff.
- Develop tools/mechanism to ensure that standard indicators (goal, outcomes, and outputs) are disaggregated by Gender and Disability/Faith and Development.
- Support HEA and DRR Manager in developing Grant/PNS Concept Notes and Proposals for HEA/DRR.
- Provide technical support for design, implementation and evaluation of DRR Grant or PNS projects.
- Bachelor degree in the relevant field
- Relevant Master degree is an advance
- Strong relevant technical expertise
- Good knowledge of Humanitarian Industry (Principles, Standards [International Humanitarian Law, Sphere, Core Humanitarian Standard…], Architecture…)
- High level of diplomacy, communication, negotiation and persuasion and advocacy skills.
- Proven ability to provide coaching and deliver other capacity building activities.
- Ability to provide supportive supervision to assure the interventions’ quality.
- Ability to document and share best practice for replication.
- Good data analysis and reporting skills.
- Good proposal writing skills.
- Strong ability to speak, write and read in both English and Vietnamese.
- Reasonable understanding about GoV’s DRM systems is an additional asset
- Three years’ relevant experience in DRR technical area. Experience in programme quality support and staff training/coaching is preferred.
- Experience in working with INGOs
- Experience in advocacy.
- Experience in Resource acquisition
- Minimum supervision;
- Relate with people across a wide social range (i.e. project participants, Government partners and WV staff).
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children