- Working towards an aligned brand identity across the movement – members, regional offices and country offices - that is distinct, clear, relevant and consistent.
- Contributing to the development of strategic integrated communication opportunities, products, & content that can support Members to increase brand awareness, reputation and preference in their markets. This work will help to develop the foundation upon which our supporters and employees will connect with our mission.
- Develop and deploy brand engagement / living the brand program for all employees
- Accelerating member skills and capabilities through best practice models, skill sharing and training
- Build a stronger and committed global brand community from the global brand group to ensure strong strategic brand leaders to create a global identity at Member level
- Oversee the development of relevant brand insights from a variety of sources including brand tracking, external research etc.
- Strong expertise in brand building and management
- Strong and consolidated experience of working on international brand development and communications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, a strategic thinker.
- Experience working with research to monitor, evaluate and inform decision making.
- Efficient at delivering results, with focus on performance.
- Experience of successfully working with a wide range of stakeholders in a complex organizational environment.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Inter-personal skills that demonstrate support and respect and a collaborative
- Commitment to Save the Children’s mission, values, and behaviours.
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Display Save the Children's values and competencies as follows: Communicate clearly and confidently with others to engage and influence; promote dialogue and ensure timely and appropriate messages, building confidence and trust with others, is a strong networker.
- Works collaboratively, has integrity and is accountable for decisions.
- A strong problem solver that delivers results and develops self and others.
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver our ambitious goals for children, continually improving own performance or that of the team/ organisation.
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
28/01/2022Education for Nature - Viet Nam (ENV)
28/02/2022Vietnam Public Health Association (VPHA)
04/03/2022WHO - World Health Organization
28/01/2022Save The Children International
27/01/2022Save The Children International
21/01/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
06/02/2022Save the Children
30/01/2022Save the Children
27/01/2022Save the Children
10/02/2022Save the Children
26/01/2022Managament and Sustainable Developement Institute (MSD)