Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Head of Global Brand at any existing Save the Children International office location.
We are at a transformative moment where integration between brand, advocacy, fundraising and media as well as unification across the members is key to brand growth and building our supporter base.
The role of the Head of Global Brand is to deliver the global brand strategies, in order to Increase the power of the Brand and Reputation of Save the Children, and to increase Brand equity in key markets, driving growth and impact for children by:
- Working towards an aligned brand identity across the movement – members, regional offices and country offices - that is distinct, clear, relevant and consistent.
- Contributing to the development of strategic integrated communication opportunities, products, & content that can support Members to increase brand awareness, reputation and preference in their markets. This work will help to develop the foundation upon which our supporters and employees will connect with our mission.
- Develop and deploy brand engagement / living the brand program for all employees
- Accelerating member skills and capabilities through best practice models, skill sharing and training
- Build a stronger and committed global brand community from the global brand group to ensure strong strategic brand leaders to create a global identity at Member level
- Oversee the development of relevant brand insights from a variety of sources including brand tracking, external research etc.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong expertise in brand building and management
- Strong and consolidated experience of working on international brand development and communications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, a strategic thinker.
- Experience working with research to monitor, evaluate and inform decision making.
- Efficient at delivering results, with focus on performance.
- Experience of successfully working with a wide range of stakeholders in a complex organizational environment.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Inter-personal skills that demonstrate support and respect and a collaborative
approach in your dealings with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Commitment to Save the Children’s mission, values, and behaviours.
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Display Save the Children's values and competencies as follows: Communicate clearly and confidently with others to engage and influence; promote dialogue and ensure timely and appropriate messages, building confidence and trust with others, is a strong networker.
- Works collaboratively, has integrity and is accountable for decisions.
- A strong problem solver that delivers results and develops self and others.
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver our ambitious goals for children, continually improving own performance or that of the team/ organisation.
We can offer circa £68,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline 17 January 2021
07/02/2022Save the Children
17/02/2022Save the Children
15/02/2022Education For Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
28/02/2022Education For Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
28/02/2022Education For Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
28/02/2022Education for Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
28/01/2022Education for Nature - Viet Nam (ENV)
04/03/2022WHO - World Health Organization