Saferworld is an independent international organisation working to prevent violent conflict and build safer lives. We work with people affected by conflict to improve their safety and sense of security, and conduct wider research and analysis. We use this evidence and learning to improve local, national and international policies and practices that can help build lasting peace. Our priority is people – we believe in a world where everyone can lead peaceful, fulfilling lives, free from fear and insecurity. We are a not-for-profit organisation operational in 12 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Saferworld is committed to providing a safe and trusted environment that safeguards our staff, partners and communities. Our organisational integrity is derived from the values and principles that underpin and guide our work.
- The Head of People and Culture will provide high quality leadership and oversight on the development and delivery of Saferworld’s People strategy. Together with a core (global) team, the position manages the provision of effective and professional human resource (HR) services and advice. This includes the design and day-to-day implementation of relevant HR policies and strategic initiatives to ensure we recruit, retain and promote highly skilled and motivated people in every area of our work. Key elements to the role will be the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse and committed group of managers and their teams; be ‘hands on’ when required; and encourage an organisational culture that supports effective behaviours and ways of working that demonstrate clear commitment to Saferworld’s values, mission and vision.
- The Head will contribute regularly to Saferworld’s organisational learning and strategy development, be an active member of the Organisational Management Team, and engage regularly with the Executive Team.
- The successful candidate will offer substantial strategic and operational people leadership experience, and a demonstrable understanding of best practice across multiple human resource (HR) disciplines.
- (S)he will possess the interpersonal and communication skills to partner with the Executive Director and other senior leaders in the development of Saferworld’s people. (S)he will also possess the organisational skills for innovation to manage first-class HR operations in support of the organisation’s aims.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
01/02/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
30/01/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
25/01/2021Center for Development and Integration (CDI)
31/01/2021USAID LinkSME Project
25/01/2021Save the Children