PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As the Head of Public Affairs you are responsible for leadership, management and supervision for all aspects of ChildFund’s communications, sponsor relations and advocacy activities for ChildFund Vietnam, in order to support our programmatic objectives and enhance the influence and reputation of the ChildFund in Vietnam’s work as a thought leader in its specialist areas of focus: child rights and child protection, education, health and wellbeing for children.
- Lead the overall Strategy development and execution of the department;
- Plan, design and implement communication and outreach strategies to increase public awareness of the work of ChildFund Vietnam;
- Manage the performance of the unit coordinators and provide coaching, mentoring and other developmental opportunities to strengthen the capacity of staff;
- Develop and disseminate communication materials such as op-eds, briefs, policy documents, newsletters, infographics, websites, and social media in close cooperation with communications and program teams;
- Work closely with the Head of Programs and Country Director to explore and identify advocacy opportunities and strategic approaches, and coordinate the implementation of these initiatives;
- Put in place mechanisms for measuring the impact of the organisation’s communications activities (including advocacy campaigns) and the contribution it makes to programmatic objectives in the country;
- Serve as point of contact for media and public enquiries;
- As a core member of the Senior Management Team, contribute to the strategic directions of the Country Office.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University qualification in English, marketing, media, communications, journalism, training or other relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in senior roles with an INGO or similar organisation;
- Experience in building a collaborative team;
- Track record in building relationships with civil society, government, academia, and the private sector and in working with government policymakers and NGO/ CBO advocates at a country and regional level;
- Experience in organising campagins, workshops or training;
- Experience in coordination, management and leadership of communications and advocacy initiatives;
- Broad, up-to-date knowledge of laws, practices and local authority system related to the development field;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Fluent in English;
- Master Degree in development perspectives, development approaches and development activities;
- Experience with child-focused programs or communication activities.
- Strong leader, supporting others in achieving their & the organisation’s goals;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills;
- Change champion;
- Creative thinker and motivator, energetic, with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Understand communications, media and related protocols;
- Able to manage across different cultural contexts.
- Competitive salary (including 13th and 14th month salary)
- 15 days of annual leave for 1st year and 20 days for 2nd year onwards
- Flexible working time
- Comprehensive Health Care insurance
For more details, please refer to the Position Description.
Please apply HERE.
Please be noted that the position only opens to Vietnamese candidates.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 27 January 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam